Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bulbs still make me laugh💀⚰ I prefer the old bed, at least that didn’t take up 90% of the room so aye, nae debates on ma page hens💎
He’s trying to beat sho aye Shammi in the biggest bed, smallest room competition. #IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens! I think karma oan ma arse has finally found me! No even 9pm and we’re back at the Villa. I’m shitting through the eye of a needle. So aye.

I feel like I’m possessed by oor Moira the noo
Ffs hen, have you been eating beige food oot there. Tonsa love 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hens... are we able to invite people? Mr Mouth wants in on the bleep washings and Marions foul bleeping mouth and dyslexic spelling.
Ah think you need tae test his knowledge first ma lovely.
What season comes after autumn?
What is the only colour food Marion will eat?
Which chewed off body part can be foond in the communal staircase?
And so forth.

Otherwise we'll all be answering his questions, and this app isnae oor joab.
Tons blessings 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hens! I think karma oan ma arse has finally found me! No even 9pm and we’re back at the Villa. I’m shitting through the eye of a needle. So aye.

I feel like I’m possessed by oor Moira the noo
A wee bespoke thread title suggestion...

Oor @Babybail93 , Shartin wi Martin and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah think you need tae test his knowledge first ma lovely.
What season comes after autumn?
What is the only colour food Marion will eat?
Which chewed off body part can be foond in the communal staircase?
And so forth.

Otherwise we'll all be answering his questions, and this app isnae oor joab.
Tons blessings 😘
Erm... the wee answer is a wax melt isn't it? To all those. Spine bright hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mario, with the multiple candles, wax melts, diffusers and spray air fresheners, you're helping to kill that poor cat off.
Feel guilty?. Nah l didn't think so, you self centred prick 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20230307-233923_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Core of happiness? 😂 What a load of shite, that cat hates him!
Oan yersel Rayn and scratch the new beige breezeblock to bits. All us tattlers are chanting you on fae the rooftops. Keep you power 🐱 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Course wee baby gurul Rayne is the core of your happiness - that’s why she’s got no toys, no scratching posts, is fumed out oan aw your wax melts and looks like she’s about to scratch your face off on every pic you post of her. A cat couldn’t hate someone more if they tried. Marion you’re a loser at everything, even being a cat owner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Morning ma lovelies oan this wummin's day. I'm chanting Marion fae the rooftoaps as my wummin inspiration. Marie Curie, who?? She didni huv a blue tick #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morning ma lovelies oan this wummin's day. I'm chanting Marion fae the rooftoaps as my wummin inspiration. Marie Curie, who?? She didni huv a blue tick #soaye
Mario Curie will be oan that app that isnae his joab chanting his wee lassies oan fae the rooftops. Giving a special mention tae oor Soph, Greedy & Solomon's deed looking sister 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is he thinking about the cat dying already? I swear it’s only about 6 years old? A normal cat would have at least another good 10 years. Although I guess this one is poisoned daily and has no mental stimulation

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m a wee bit disappointed in our I Marion this day of dawn.

Firstly, he hasn’t told us what day of the week it is and I’m confused.

Second, and more important, he hasn’t acknowledged International Women’s Day. I had hoped for a wee montage of him in his Pat Butcher blouse putting on his out of date makeup. I’m greetin’ Tattlers. #grwm (get ready with Marion).

• Haha
I’m a wee bit disappointed in our I Marion this day of dawn.

Firstly, he hasn’t told us what day of the week it is and I’m confused.

Second, and more important, he hasn’t acknowledged International Women’s Day. I had hoped for a wee montage of him in his Pat Butcher blouse putting on his out of date makeup. I’m greetin’ Tattlers. #grwm (get ready with Marion).
Everyone posting inspirational quotes and thanks for international women’s day. Mario posts Flash this is unreal. You’re unreal you thick fucktard

• Haha
  • Heart
Who’s Allie?
---
Has he ever posted more than three words and has every one spelled correctly? I won’t even ask about grammar.

Edited: for spelling! Oh the shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He can never post anything without a negative or making it about him can he?

Reactions: 27
Who the fucks Allie? Another one of Deeks long lost lovers? It’s ally you stupid bleep.
He's such a bleeping walloper.

Stand front & centre for you.

Well not you, or me.
We must be in the 90% and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.