Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from ma jollies yesterday and I've the noo caught up with ma emails. Looks like I'm in far a treatit ma loverlies.

Yellow snow.

View attachment 2010851

Mario is gonna be so jealous of me as he likes the cold, so he does. Factual.
The Bail family are currently in that place ‘abroad’ (Lanzarote) and I’m melting through the flairs as it’s roasting hot!

Living life as it should be lived! I must pick up some floor cleaner so I can bring the ‘abroad’ smell hame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Bail family are currently in that place ‘abroad’ (Lanzarote) and I’m melting through the flairs as it’s roasting hot!

Living life as it should be lived! I must pick up some floor cleaner so I can bring the ‘abroad’ smell hame
Aww take me baaaaaack...

Have you seen the time?
You need tae be getting yoursel inside and aw cosy by 4pm.
Salt soup and wee blankets for you'se aww.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tuesday...

Why the need to include pics of the dancers and info of a Scottish dance studio?

tuesday.png
333819364_132552986169886_4207075543179326015_n.jpg
334581336_1601169570308013_3103104012309999645_n.jpg
334343214_3504541503163273_2567297447708887810_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Get yoursel some bespoke asevi cleaner hen, it’s braw👌🏻💎 then make sure youse are aw warum and cosy in the hotel for 5pm ma luvlie🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Have a fab time lovely!
---
The more he alters his pictures to beige, l think he'll be changing his colour scheme soon.

Screenshot_20230307-192531_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww our wee Maria has gathered her petty cash to become a bespoke “investor” to save the small business “Morton’s rolls” 👌

What is so special about Mortons rolls? Are they different to normal roles? Maria won't have invested unless he can Klarna his investment...!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What is so special about Mortons rolls? Are they different to normal roles? Maria won't have invested unless he can Klarna his investment...!
Hen mortons roll is a pyure stapul in the west oh scotland IYDKTGTK, pyure crispy like maria’s knickers. hope that helps tons a love💕😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hen mortons roll is a pyure stapul in the west oh scotland IYDKTGTK, pyure crispy like maria’s knickers. hope that helps tons a love💕😂
I don't think I wanna taste them now actually. Not if I'm going to have to imagine eating Maria's shart stained, jizz stained pants 🤢 I will stick with my Lidls crusty rolls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Aww take me baaaaaack...

Have you seen the time?
You need tae be getting yoursel inside and aw cosy by 4pm.
Salt soup and wee blankets for you'se aww.
Oor @Babybail93 moaning aboot the heat and poasting wintum pichures oan the app that isnae her joab.
---

Get yoursel some bespoke asevi cleaner hen, it’s braw👌🏻💎 then make sure youse are aw warum and cosy in the hotel for 5pm ma luvlie🥔❤
Dae youse think there's fannies in Spain buying UK cleaning products, and poasting oan the app, it pyoor smells of Seedyhill and daeing bulgy eyes when sniffing them?

Hola mi amor 💃 #entoncessi
---
No you anol @AllieBee pyoor 🐍's aw oor this app. Youse huv obviously been neglected and no treatit tae a Morton's #gettaeken

I'm hoping Morton's rolls are saved and nae debates 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
---

No you anol @AllieBee pyoor 🐍's aw oor this app. Youse huv obviously been neglected and no treatit tae a Morton's #gettaeken

I'm hoping Morton's rolls are saved and nae debates 🤞
[/QUOTE]
Aw living at the other end of the country I've never heard of them! But comparing them to Maria's pants has put me off em for life and nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hens... are we able to invite people? Mr Mouth wants in on the bleep washings and Marions foul bleeping mouth and dyslexic spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Madge2022 you and me both doll #savetherolls all the talk of bread has pure got me craving an outsider 😋
We will be there wi I Marion, wi oor wee placards, save the Morton's. Mebbes we shud get matching hoodies like I Daisy Uncle.

Marion cud huv a dirty protest, nae difference fae his ordinary day either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens! I think karma oan ma arse has finally found me! No even 9pm and we’re back at the Villa. I’m shitting through the eye of a needle. So aye.

I feel like I’m possessed by oor Moira the noo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Hens! I think karma oan ma arse has finally found me! No even 9pm and we’re back at the Villa. I’m shitting through the eye of a needle. So aye.

I feel like I’m possessed by oor Moira the noo
Klarna oan yer arse hen, just dont take a sleeping pill the night whilst youse have got the ibs explosion so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.