Cleaning with Mario #94 “Shine maself apon others” - Mario, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, ah thought he boiled his mince?

View attachment 2005692
I think he’s taken some Tattle cooking tips ma lovelie and he is instead frying his mince and onion in sunflower oil and nae boiling it so that we can’t take the piss of his boiled mince. 🤢 I see he’s managed to get himsel a wee green pepper 🫑, I wonder if he had to fight for it.😆
---
That’s a very concerning mince to onion ratio. Must have been one of those mini packs of mince.
He needed the extra petty cash to buy his candle and Reed diffusers that he doesnae like fae that small business Yankee so he’s just bought a mini pack o mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Cooking tonight's dinner" at about 11:15am? 🧐 Wit's he cooking it on, a bleeping tealight? 😂

Hello ma lovelies, btw - I've nawt been in he right frame of mind to deal with the majority of these insta cunts recently due to real life being difficult (posting in here isnae ma joab) but I have been reading and youse are all still as funny as fook 🤣, so love to yis awll 🥔, keep your power and keep shining bright! 💎
---
Hang on, ah thought he boiled his mince?

View attachment 2005692
He need tae boil his heed and nae debates, ma lovelie! 🤡😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"Cooking tonight's dinner" at about 11:15am? 🧐 Wit's he cooking it on, a bleeping tealight? 😂

Hello ma lovelies, btw - I've nawt been in he right frame of mind to deal with the majority of these insta cunts recently due to real life being difficult (posting in here isnae ma joab) but I have been reading and youse are all still as funny as fook 🤣, so love to yis awll 🥔, keep your power and keep shining bright! 💎
---

He need tae boil his heed and nae debates, ma lovelie! 🤡😂
I don’t understand why he is preparing Spag Bol in the morning, it takes no time to make and it’s something I make when I don’t have much time. He likely leaves it sitting out all day and that’s why he’s always shitting himself off the face of the earth! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Cooking this evening's dinner at 11.15am

Wanted tae go tae Asda but cannae so he's had his shoower and goat his jammies oan at 12.40.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how he announces he’s showered like it’s not something you are supposed to do on a daily basis.
Marion, nobody thought you were on a beach this morning. The stolen video you had put up had the person’s username on. Plus, everyone knows that you don’t ever have any money to go on a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Peddling his AVA MAY shite again. It’s at the point I cringe fae every story he adds now - and who puts perfume on to slob around the bedsit on a SUNDAE, stupid fat rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hear that, he just HAD to treat himself. After all he did make dinner by 11am and shower, that’s some hard graft

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have this too and yet to use it how would you rate it? I know this app is no your job though
🤣 Since youse asked I Only need a small it's very oily but it works, I rub into hands and press on face and instantly when breath it is can feel yourself ready to nod off. App isnae ma Joab but had loads comments like Marion with his DM asking how I rate it. Run don't walk get home doll, get cosy and wax melts on and get that yourself leathered in it and get intae bed for 6pm. Reset day SunDay. Tones blessings 💎
---
Why are youse asking Isa, she's no goat a blue tick #bluetickdick #influencer #nomajoab 😆
Back in yer ain lane hen, if didnae know then get to know I have now been promoted to VIP member that's the equivalent tae a blue tick. Tons love 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No one, absolutely no one messaged him to ask if he was on holiday. It literally shows you the name of the page he’s shared the video from.

I just don’t understand the constant stream of stupid lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No one, absolutely no one messaged him to ask if he was on holiday. It literally shows you the name of the page he’s shared the video from.

I just don’t understand the constant stream of stupid lies!
Needing tae apologies for the misunderstanding, hunners of messages assuming he was oan wan of his regular 5* holidays.
Of course this happened fatty 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Most people have their Sunday roasts/Sunday meal at lunch, why would you want it at 5 or 6pm? I always feel fat and shattered after a big meal 😂 so want it served and eaten by no later than 3pm to either go for a walk afterwards, get joabs done or to leave room for a pudding (not now as I'm trying to lose weight for ma holiday abroad in a few months - smell the wealth, Marlon 😏), so there's nae wonder he's changing the bedding every other day as he's probably sharting all night after eating sugary and beige shite during the evening. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back in yer ain lane hen, if didnae know then get to know I have now been promoted to VIP member that's the equivalent tae a blue tick. Tons love 💎👌
Oh hi Isa doll, always been ma favourite tattler and nae debates. 😙

Congrats oan being a VIP, get yersel'tae jamjars and I will treat youse tae a microwave dinner #treatit #deserved #delish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.