Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To clarify then, when in a queue of weird huns that fan on Instagram cleaner's, no one really gave a single duck he was there and he's supposed to be with his people. A couple of folk had pictures taken with the crusty little freak. I'd imagine the first person may have recognised him, the second person just asked as they were next in line in the queue and didn't want to miss out, not knowing who on earth he is. I mean, why would anyone know or give a single duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A big breakfast after his shift? How short is his ‘shift’ if it’s still gonna be breakfast time??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am feeling a bit rough after one too many 👉🍹 lethal drinks yesterday. I don’t know how he has the audacity to say he’s working a shift if he’ll be finished in time for breakfast? Obviously a little cash in hand job to top up the petty cash.

Reactions: 26
Can you untag yourself on Instagram when people share pictures tagging you in? The ones from yesterday with his fans ....eh fan has disappeared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's such a little loser.

"Thanks for having us" - they didn't, you paid to go.

"From the sidelines " its a queue.

"Sorry I never stayed long, this day is not about me"
Pahhhh ha ha, actually implying that if he stayed, he'd take the limelight away from the Grinch.

Deek not allowed in the wee photae because they only paid 1 x £12.99

Imagine him oan the way hame oan the McGills clutching his weans picture book and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So he’s done a private clean for 3 hours and thinks it’s a shift? No pal the average working person works 8-12+
What you’ve done is get up early for a wee cash in hand job to help pay for that lavish lifestyle your living 🫣 while the rest of us lay in bed, enjoying a Sunday off or recovering from a night out. So Maz you keep on pretending to yourself that you work a full week cause we aw ken you dinny.
Spine bright ma lovelies, Tonsa love and tattie hearts to ye aw 💋 enjoy your Sunday while this wee fud goes to home bargains to meet and greet his fans

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jeez, would you look at that breakfast - avocado on sourdough with poached eggs. Does Marion think she’s a class act now she’s met Hinch, the Solomon sisters and Greedy?
26048F18-C39C-4730-910F-8C6726F39C28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jeez, would you look at that breakfast - avocado on sourdough with poached eggs. Does Marion think she’s a class act now she’s met Hinch, the Solomon sisters and Greedy?
View attachment 1971593
Nae way his bowels will be able to cope with this healthy stuff after all the salt laden, greasy shite he usually shoves in his gob.
That will be goin right thru and nae debates so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’ll be fumming that we nasty trolls said he needs tae eat some veg so he’s sticking a strangler finger up at us 🖕 so aye. bet he has #treatit McDs for lunch and #deserved Chinese in bed thenight the wee baldy sodium ball

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The most greenery the fat pig has ever had oan his plate - he’ll be complaining ‘Naw it’s no fae me, what’s this foreign muck’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can never watch martins stories on a Sunday, as his face, his hands, them fingers, just all of him makes me want to be sick :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't realise that was a fake Burberry scarf. I just seen the black and white and thought he was wearing a scarf same picnic pattern as his cushions.
He was up 5am still sitting in his FLAT at 6am? Went to his big shift but was having brunch at 11.30/12. 3 hours he moaned about? Cash in hand job some petty cash to go spend after his brutal shift.

Lol peach property has to be a tattler I checked out the #cleaningwithmario. They keep tagging him in homes to buy, some then captioned Mario would love how clean this home is... But I think they trying say he would love this big house, bigger kitchen, bigger bathroom.
My Kerry katonas deceive me Mario having avocado? Avocado? Glad he's read here and took our advice of start eating a bit healthier... Chinese pending latter but #welldeserved after 30 min Sunday shift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Marjoram pea shoots disnae count as veg so aye back intae yer beige shart inducing lane hen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.