Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get with the programme. Marion already did a bespoke ”postcast” with misfit jaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I spotted him out and about today. Noticed the big sleeping bag jacket first. Wee Deek was carrying the b&m goods!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I spotted him out and about today. Noticed the big sleeping bag jacket first. Wee Deek was carrying the b&m goods!
Nae pics hen?😭❤🥔 We deserve tae be #treatit tae a raw Marion pic in the wild just lit the wan a him in glesga central💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His bulbous eyes look like his poached eggs this morning 😳

That looks like a split on his lip as if someone smacked him...If only 😂👊
And those frown lines are looking like a map on his forehead by the day.

He looks like he's about to breakdown in this picture though, because yesterday obviously didn't go as planned 🤭
Screenshot_20230219-152227_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are his lips always such a mess?
What happened to the bespoke filler?
What happened to all those AMAZING lip products he bought? Pawpaw stuff and didn’t he buy some Jamie Genevieve products?

He is a total sad act jumps on anything and everything trying be ‘in’ with the real instagrammers and influencers you know those who make money.

Next joke please M

Reactions: 23
Why are his lips always such a mess?
What happened to the bespoke filler?
What happened to all those AMAZING lip products he bought? Pawpaw stuff and didn’t he buy some Jamie Genevieve products?

He is a total sad act jumps on anything and everything trying be ‘in’ with the real instagrammers and influencers you know those who make money.

Next joke please M
And he wonders why we take the piss out of him?!.
If l have a bad hair day, and believe me I'm a fanny when it comes to my hair 😜 The last thing I'll be doing is posting pics on social media for the world and his wife to see 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nae pics hen?😭❤🥔 We deserve tae be #treatit tae a raw Marion pic in the wild just lit the wan a him in glesga central💎
I was in total shock that it was him. Couldn’t get my camera focussed for aw the fans surrounding him hen. Don’t comment on ma post again. Kapeesh!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He’s removed the tag from those pics yesterday 🤣 bet he’s given that poor woman a pyure bespoke blocking too. Fumming she shared them I bet!

Edited to add - those 🐍 on that app copying Macaronis decor. UTTERLY FUMMING!
What did I miss 👀

Reactions: 6
Why has he treatit us to a bespoke shot of up his beak??? Does he think his lashes are so long and stonnin , when they are in fact like wee stumps?? Them blackheads are erupting and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha cringe. Marion is trying to make out she’s a wee VIP and was involved with “the team”. Shut up you crusty goblin, you paid £12.99 like all the other sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One reason why l would be looking to move to a bigger flat. That thing in my livingroom would do my nut in 🙈

Screenshot_20230219-172832_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.