Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
His head won't fit in the bedsit much longer! Have to laugh though. Think I've mentioned a friend of mine who has a very real full time job (despite very real chronic illness that could actually kill quickly if not kept on top of, not just self-induced, bad-diet IBS symptoms) who has a tiny fraction of his following. Has her blue tick now and has been gifted a lot of expensive, high street and independent make up and skincare and has been offered a lot of paid opportunities even before that. Has never claimed anything is amazing if she hates it to suck up the arses of PR depts, says it like it is. She hasn't had to wait for some crappy Daily Record articles and huns in follow chains. 5 years too late Mario! Ah! To be gifted some Flash and think you've made it! She also has a proper relationship, an engagement with a wedding date, owns a front and back door on a very pretty house, has cats who like her, doesn't require her partner to contribute any more than his fair share, has a very active social life, doesn't hang desperately off any saleswoman coattails, all 4 years younger than Mario..and guess what, I don't hate her! I'm not jealous of her! I'm chanting her on from the rooftops and telling those dogs barking to shut up whilst she walks round like an elephant. And why? Because she is a genuine person. She is a nice person. She's not fake. She contributes a lot to the lives of those around her and society in general. She pays her way even though she would have very genuine reasons for working part time or considering PIP (no shade on anyone with genuine reasons for not working!). She works full time and hard in a caring profession despite her own poor health. I've never once known her to lie in the 25 years I've known her. She has a hobby she loves to share. She hasn't been desperate to be noticed on social media. She doesn't sit and spit venom when someone shares an opinion on her and her content. There are a lot of 'influencers' out there I want to do well, I'm just not here for the grabby, fake, horrible ones!

I'm embarrassed for him! To sit there and think he's famous and has haters because of it... nah! Sit down! You have a few of hinches desperate sheep following you and a couple of quite trolling articles written. You're not hated because you have a relatively pathetic following even after 5 years of the cleaning account circle jerk and a blue tick. People just don't like those with egos who think their opinions matter more, cannot take any sort of criticism, and clearly takes, takes, takes (and I don't mean #gifted, I mean from society in general, the orange one, etc.) and is clearly delusional if he thinks he gives anything of any significance back to anyone other than maybe a couple of middle-aged women desperate to be noticed themselves. What a sad little life, Martin!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sloppys

VIP Member
I just think this whole paying to meet her is embarrassing all round. I wrote something similar last week on the Hinch thread. All these grown adults queuing up at a children’s book signing is just weird and not normal. And imagine claiming to all be friends but she makes you pay to queue up with the rest of the riff faff to meet her. If non of the insta huns can see what’s wrong with this then more fool them. Hinch is ok though in her £1mil house whilst Mario is stuck in the bedsit getting excited over his daily home bargains trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Curly

VIP Member
Nae pics hen?😭❤🥔 We deserve tae be #treatit tae a raw Marion pic in the wild just lit the wan a him in glesga central💎
I was in total shock that it was him. Couldn’t get my camera focussed for aw the fans surrounding him hen. Don’t comment on ma post again. Kapeesh!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Yea they’re £60 on flannels. I would consider that just normal price tae pay for trainers. Maz trying to flex just cuz they have a designer name 😂. I bet Deek has had to use his own petty cash to pay for them aswell, nae treats aff Marion.
Also Maz new shoes on a table/worktop is bad luck. So aye 😘.

I cannae wait for next weekend when his messiah visits Glasgow but goes nowhere near the bedsit. It’ll be like when she ruined his Christmas all over again.
Can also get them on Sports Direct website but basically same company anyway.

Flexing a pair of ugly trainers when you don’t own a house, a car, go on holiday, have any friends, have a family that hates you and can’t cross a street on your own blows Ma mind!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lim1947

Tattlers assemble! What a day to be alive, I'm more excited about this day than I am about meeting my friends for brunch later. Sopha better have the vicks up the nose to block out the smell of halitosis, green tan, sweat, fake perfume and never forgetting his Mr hanky in his shein knickers 🥔🤎

• Haha
  • Sick

CrapEars

VIP Member
So he bought the actual book just for show? He was listening to it all along? Bloody idiot. It’ll still not make any sense to him. I wonder if he’s taking notes? I imagine him with a fluffy notebook and a big pen with loads of charms hanging off it. I bet he puts hearts over his “i”s too. Big bubble handwriting like a twelve year old girl.

• Haha
I had the same conversation the other day with my friend. Not a change these pair get jiggy. I’ve seen soaking wet fireworks have more sparkle than these pair!
Deed Deek had a profile on pof looking for a 'mate' no strings attached next thing he knows he's in this 'relationship' he's now a finance to some guy from Adrossan and that guy (Marion) don't pay rent, hardly works and wants to spend all Deed Deeks petty cash 🤌but he's built Deed Deeks bedsit from ground up so Deed Deek can't say nothing doesn't he know who Marion is ?? He's living with a famous Glasgow man ☑

Not a true story I just made it up but it's pretty much their love story.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well hello ma lovelies how ur yeez aw?

Ah see Nicola Sturgeon has resigned. Ah'm praying that Marion goes fur her joab, wit wi his new influencer blue tick.

Instead oaf free prescriptions and university educashun it will be free home bargains tat #deserved and free takeaways #fuckit

• Haha
  • Heart

bigmouth1927

Ah ya tattie bastards! We've clearly triggered him again. 🤣
He's back and forth here like the rats scuttling back and forth his high footfall area. So aye!

The relationship is abusive. Hes a gaslighting narc who wipes his nob in the curtains. Tattie hearts to ye aw. ♥

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
No way has Deek said anything to him.
He's just trying to be an influencer now he's see those lassies in London and Hinch yesterday.

Is he quoting the Secret book by any chance?

and you started in Sept 2018 so not yet 5 years.

View attachment 1972558View attachment 1972560
Derek can barely string a sentence together so Marion is just talking shite . You just know this is what Marion thinks and he is pretending derek thinks it to make him not look like a narcissist but we all know he is one and a big cunt too

• Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Macaroni in the wild!
That hair!!

So, what I can see from this slowed down version, is Marion is trying to finger the book for braille. Hinch catches whiff of the pungent diarrhea, from his whore mouth, and says "jesus, bloody elllll" while trying to reach for support, off her lazy job shy husband, who looks like his face has been bashed in by a brick. Then oor Marion excitedly points and says "look that word says hinch, it's just like your name, hen!" So aye.
View attachment 1970337
Can you imagine not only paying to see a "fwiend", but also having them sign the book with their sales name? Surely you'd expect a book delivered signed by Sophie rather than Mrs Hinch, and probably have expected at least a few minutes at some point privately, even just a coffee once she had finished rather than part of the queue with the plebs...it's almost like she isn't a friend. Also noticed that just before him she's using another child with a disability....reminiscent of her day last week when her reels focused very heavily on those in wheelchairs, visible disabilities/medical conditions and learning disabilities. She's disgusting...but also makes you wonder how she views Mario too and his obsession with her. Happy to meet Mario in front of cameras, crowds and security. Not worthy of a quiet coffee!

• Heart
See us the tattler cnuts didn't bother him or he didn't care and he was totally finnnne he wouldn't meantion it in his stories or sarcastic comment on a post on a weekly basis pretty much. Tattle really be living in his head rent free but he's totally finnnne he is loving new him!
Long long time since chickenlittle007 has posted 👀 iykyk

• Haha

coffeeislife21

He cleans the floors then shoves his ring light on (pretends it’s the sun) and lies down in his y fronts and pretends he’s in Spain so aye and so forth x

• Haha
Reactions: 34

iris8

That spelling 😮💨

So no meeting up beforehand or later on once she’s finished. #yourenorealpals

• Haha
Reactions: 34