Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
I don’t believe he’s actually gay. I think he’s asexual. As is Deek. Can you actually imagine those two doing anything sexual? I can’t.
and like you say, the gay guys I know are stylish, funny, brilliant people. Mario & Deek are just a pair of mentally challenged children playing at houses.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Macmama

VIP Member
Am fully clutching ma beek at aw you poets the night. Keep them coming ma lovelies.
Roses are red,
Derek’s a clementine
Mario’s gi’ein us dots of doom,
But he’s absolooootly fine

Or, ma luvlie, just for you 😘

Roses are red,
Mario’s skin is so thin
He wears a shart card
And Bungle’s deed skin
💎

AM HERE ALL NIGHT, MARION, YA WEE TURD.

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
The fake tan is green 😭
Clearly had it in that flat since the day him and deek starting their relationship …. 15 years ago

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Couple of mair suggestions fur DJ Shart:
Fast food song.
Gangsta's paradise.
Ghetto supastar or as I Marion likes to call it ...
Screenshot_20230213-221227~2.png

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
Am absolootly fuming, ma luvlies. Jus’ cause I hud nae pants oan, the wee scrote has ripped me aff and done a poor imitation of @hopethishelpsallthebest finest works. Wee snake 🐍

Roses are red
Mario’s a snake
No swallowing that load
Was his mother’s mistake.

So aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
He’s going to be such an embarrassment either way. It’ll go two ways:
1) he’ll make a complete show of himself and be overly confident and be really inappropriate with James Hinch

2) he’ll be all shy and have the nervous sharts, turning her book signing into a toxic wasteland

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m usually a lurker, but this had rattled me today, he has paid £12/13 to go to the signing of a CHILDRENS BOOK!!!!!! A CHILDRENS BOOK!!!! just so he can get a picture with Hinch! Sorry our Soph 🙄 surely if they were that close friends she would have arranged to meet him for dinner or a coffee at least! He’s a first class creep! And a sad individual!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Hard at work at the fuhl time joab I see. 10.30 and still posting his morning insta stories. Fuhl time my arse!
Back in your lane hen. Time works differently in Mario's wuruld. He has been with Deek for 10 years (even though D was hanging oot another fellas erse in 2014) and his 11am-3pm joab is fuhl time. Capesh?

You didn't know but you got tae know xx

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just watched Hinch’s story and it’s mostly women with their kids, fair enough. then there’s Thumb Heid of Paisley stinking up the shop with his seeping arse 🤢 It looks so awkward and he sticks out like a sore thumb (ha) in that video!
Mortified for him.

• Haha