Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
The pair of them sat in Maccies in their shoplifter trainers and tracksuits oan a Saturday - hahahahaha I’m absolutely affronted they carry oan like teenagers. Then get the bus home. But yeah you’re right Maz, we are all ‘utterley’ jealous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Call it a hunch, but I doubt deek has got the vocabulary to tell Marion to shine himsel apon others (no ma quote).

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
This just screams narcissist - it’s not about me it’s about them? Well for a start, wtf does creepy jamie have to do with any of it. He’s an unfortunate looking man child. Secondly, Martin, the sheep didn’t go to see you. They know where to find you week in week out anyway - castle avicci, spoons or jam jar! Or pounding the paisley street wearing a condom coat on your way to your 30 min a week job ya sad bald weirdo. And lastly! You and grinch do not look like your filtered photos (well Martin you always look unwell) but grinch looks like the wish version of her filtered pics.
So aye!

And my leaving comment is why the fuck does he deserve a beer at lunch time? I mean why is it deserved? Because you got of your fat ass and ventured into the city to pay 12.99 to see that lying freeloader from Essex? Yes well deserved (y)
Him and his shein scarf will be home and cosy by 3pm and then posting 19383829 dots of doom about how the celebrity life isn’t for him.
Nae debates xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Soooo funny she has shoved him in the montage with the other fans 😭😭 not even ‘ma pal Mario came tae support me’.. just in with the other crazy huns 😄 absolutely 🤌🤌

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Just had a peak on the Hinch thread….. Oh Maria is going to be foaming at the mouth, the wee lassie in the wheelchair got to meet Sophie before the event, a special vip meeting. Sharty pants having to stand in line like the rest of the riff raff. SNAKES ALL OVER THE APP!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Least another half a grand since Christmas that could had been some petty cash towards a deposit for a front & back door.
Kitted out in designer brands but live in council flat (not shaming social housing) it's just ridiculous because there is people that NEED social housing more than him.
From people I have worked with over the years, mainly clients (I work in advertising) that are millionaires and you maybe see them with 1 good designer bag the rest is m&s, Zara, sainsburys, next, some I haven seen with range rovers at 6 years or more old.
Flaunting all designer the gear does not make you look rich and he should see on that app TT that he doesn't use people with money have said in videos about overrated luxury brands.
All the gear and nae idea comes to mind with people like Marion living the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.

Yes we can't stand you Marion but these tattler bitches ARE NOT JEALOUS of you and your blue tick we have 0 reason.
You live in bedsit
No career
No plans to marry
No holidays
No savings
No house/bigger flat
No car
No social life
No close friendship/groups
+ Debt no doubt

You get a buzz from when pay day comes around and feel need to announce it every month someone with a bit of savings wouldn't be creaming their y fronts at payday.
I would pitty you but your a vile wee nasty bammy granny basher from Paisley.
No one would give their right arm for your life an so forth Soo ayye retivaly it fae me.
Hope youse have a good weekend lovelies? Keep flying higher and higher 👌💎

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hens, am pyoor bespoke cringing at her the day. Pays £12.99 for a photo with her BFF

Hinch has done her the dirty by including her in the additional needs/weans montage.
Didnae even make the influencer montage

• Haha

Madonna

1A339427-C3AF-4C12-B060-173876E0E988.jpeg
Gas lighting 101. For all Marion's “Be Kind” he is oblivious to what a troll he is to his own fiancé.
Also, imagine not being able to keep belongings in your own home as your partner won’t respect your privacy. Deek must be so conditioned into thinking this is normal and he must put up with it… I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t a Catholic, homosexual hating Sash wearing twat. So aye.

• Haha
  • Sad

Shmebulock

Wtf is he wearing?!.
He got the Saturday part right, but that outfit is so wrong 😖 ... Or!, is that a practice run for next week if he goes to the book signing?! 🤣

View attachment 1951858
---

The ones l know are too. This prick should be ashamed of himself.
He's dressed like a gran who is about to go on her daily power walk 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
View attachment 1958696Gas lighting 101. For all Marion's “Be Kind” he is oblivious to what a troll he is to his own fiancé.
Also, imagine not being able to keep belongings in your own home as your partner won’t respect your privacy. Deek must be so conditioned into thinking this is normal and he must put up with it… I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t a Catholic, homosexual hating Sash wearing twat. So aye.
Why has the use of ‘babe’ made my Fanny seal shut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37