Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Mario’s bright red
Deeks no got a clue
Sharting in bed
Clean sheets the noo

Treatits they are fed
Castel vecchi is due
Mario’s affronted
They are both smothered in Pooh

So aye , that’s ma poetic efforts the night.
#Maquotes

Happy Valentines ma lovelies 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies 👋 Been shattered from working 3 hours this week so not been in here much, but I've had a quick catch up before heading to ma 30 min shift and I see he's paid for a ticket to join a queue to meet Sawf today to get a children's book signed because he's obsessed with her....... JESUS FUCKEN CHRIST LADS! 😩😂😂

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Can just imagine wee Deek standing in his PlayStation tracky and brand new boss trainers being forced tae film the whole thing… Mazda in her best primark claez and gooochi trainers hawding back the tears at the sight a the gangly cow, shaking lit a junkie in a chemist way the book in hand… “Soph I just look at the pictures hen and it’s utterly inspirational!” whilst soph tries tae remember who the fuck he is… aw i canny wait hens!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Why does he need to get the book and have it signed? Surely if they are mates she’d give him it for nothing and simply meet him afterwards when she’s not working? There is no need for him to raid the petty cash and stand in line.

I support my friends, I don’t line their pockets though and I’m sure if any of them published a children’s book they’d give my kids a copy for free.

Just another embarrassing day in the life of Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
OMG I am totally honoured. I will post all your congratulation comments on my stories forthwith and await my blue tick ☑

• Haha
Is he trying to make out he was down there as a VIP and was behind the scenes with them? Why is talking about being on the ‘sidelines’ like he was watching backstage?

We all know he queued up with the rest. Comments on his page about taking pics with people queuing prove it 🤣

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Roses are red
Marion’s abzalootley fine!
Deek’s stoned out his head
I, Marion, says the petty cash is all mine

Am nae poet hens but hope youse like ma wee bespoke effort.
IF YOUSE DONT LIKE IT NEVER MESSAGE ME AGAIN! BLOCKED! 😘 Tons blessing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Where has he been getting ‘hate’ fram? Everyone oan IG has been blowing smoke up his sharty hoop over his blue tick. He’s reposted every cunting mention of it.
Clear confirmation he’s caught up oan here and I’m absolutely mortified fae him, he thinks anyone’s jealous. Enjoy going out fae dinner with Deed Deek and the worst trainers ever to be made, unboxing them getting the Flannels bag in. Pair of desperado losers.

• Heart
  • Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Inspired by Mario's fav gal Rhianna.

Come here rude boy Domboii,
Can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, Domboii.
Is you big enough?
Take it, take it (yeah)
Baby, baby (yeah)

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He says so many words (that are usually mispronounced and or make no sense in context) but actually makes so few points about what his rant is referring to 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m affronted.
He’s affronted!
Every cunts affronted and so forth.

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Sing it everyone "I'm a living in a box, I'm a living in a cardboard (crack den) box". Too many 🍹 for me I think.

• Haha