Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeExotic

VIP Member
The way hinch has edited that video, she’s made Martin look like a wee soul with learning disabilities that’s obsessed wae her. A suppose that’s no far fae the truth. He’ll be fumming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Rose's are red
Deeks nose is blue
Martin is a cunt
Who cannae hold his poo

So aye feel free to add yer ain verses hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Ahv jist been fur my cervical cancer screening so I must have it on the mind but my kerry katonas thought that was a wee metal speculum oan his side table. 👀 Maz going oan a gynae qualification journee is enough to send me cold so aye.

Screenshot_20230214-090535.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

One-of-hunners

If 4 years is 2019
How many years would be 4 years from then?
Answer below...
If you said 8 then your wrong!
Its 10 ma lovelies! Get tae know!
#nomamaths

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Macmama

VIP Member
View attachment 1958696Gas lighting 101. For all Marion's “Be Kind” he is oblivious to what a troll he is to his own fiancé.
Also, imagine not being able to keep belongings in your own home as your partner won’t respect your privacy. Deek must be so conditioned into thinking this is normal and he must put up with it… I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t a Catholic, homosexual hating Sash wearing twat. So aye.
This is not the conversation of two mature adults in a long term relationship :sick:

I’d have Mr Mac made intae a bespoke throw rug fur the high footfall area if he called me babe twice in a text.

Here’s a real convo between two long term partners, Maria. Nae gaslighting, nae shitey presents, just the usual moaning and some cheesecake 😂

1CFDD57A-9C62-43D5-9746-5E7D51072D76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
In her bed before 9pm watching a pirate copy of I Wanna Dance With Somebody. What a fucking life.

Ahv missed aw you trolls. Al try and be oan mare often but work is a killer the noo and ahm a grumpy cow coz ahv been aff the drink since 30th December.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Lyraboop

Spotted our dear Marion at Central Station about 2pm. He really is an odd looking creature in the flesh. He was squinting at his phone and the nose defies description.
Thought about pretending to be a lovlie, but was running late for my physiotherapy appt. Missed opportunities, I stayed in my aine lane but still spine bright.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43