Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose's are red
Deeks nose is blue
Martin is a bleep
Who cannae hold his poo

So aye feel free to add yer ain verses hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry to roll this out again but fun fact, unless Marion was the bit on the side they’ve no been together for 10 years.
duck deek but i dae hope he’s pumping some belter on the side, no way is he shagging Maz. I refuse tae believe it, they’re more lit roommates so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe we can get a book made of poems hens to keep up wae these Cunts OGs writing books.

• Haha
View attachment 1958696Gas lighting 101. For all Marion's “Be Kind” he is oblivious to what a troll he is to his own fiancé.
Also, imagine not being able to keep belongings in your own home as your partner won’t respect your privacy. Deek must be so conditioned into thinking this is normal and he must put up with it… I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t a Catholic, homosexual hating Sash wearing twit. So aye.
It's the what's YOUR plans for ME today? He for real?? How about you ask us/our plans? Or you treat Deed Deek Marion.
They actually text like a pair of high school boys omg babe 😘😘😘
Loves you babes 😘😘😘
Omg babes didn't need to do that 😘😘😘 just joking babes 😘😘 duck off.

Tbh no many places could hide it all being 3 rooms but exactly Derek should be able to hide stuff or keep stuff out Marion sight but he obviously can't be trusted you just know birthday/Christmas when Derek away to work Marion is under the tree, in wardrobe, in the Narnia cupboards looking for his gifts.

• Haha
Sorry to roll this out again but fun fact, unless Marion was the bit on the side they’ve no been together for 10 years.
I would say they've been together since 2016 because Marion hasn't actually said what year but the 4th anniversary to us makes it clear they aren't 10 years lol.
Mind with the smart meter he tried to say they've had it years and years but he's only lived in that flat 5 years at the time 😂

He is a compulsive liar and it always catches up on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s dumber than duck — TEN years????? Oh do one Marion you lying little scrote! What an honest to goodness oddball to lie about such a thing. We all know Deek was ramming someone else as late as 2014 🖕🏻👌🏻

hole and so forth!!! So aye never message this account again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mebbes it was a cry fur help tae get Marion oot his bedsit.

Wee Deek, next time youse ur oan a live blink twice if youse need rescued.
---
Roses are red
Deek is high
Mario is deluded
So aye.
Screaming hen, mair than wee Deek is when Marion fucks him wi his mangina 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm back from my holibobs.

See the dumb cnut had a rant yesterday, what he said over 4 stories could have easily been condensed into 1.

Anyway. He's posted on Mrs H's Vallens (nay ma quote) post that it's been 10 years since he cuckooed poor orange Deek.

But the dumb trucker canna count as it's 9 years in Sept.

330465932_100536306296525_6471800004313774482_n.jpg

mm.png
mm1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Am absolootly fuming, ma luvlies. Jus’ cause I hud nae pants oan, the wee scrote has ripped me aff and done a poor imitation of @hopethishelpsallthebest finest works. Wee snake 🐍

Roses are red
Mario’s a snake
No swallowing that load
Was his mother’s mistake.

So aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

See the dumb cnut had a rant yesterday, what he said over 4 stories could have easily been condensed into 1.

Anyway. He's posted on Mrs H's Vallens (nay ma quote) post that it's been 10 years since he cuckooed poor orange Deek.

View attachment 1959745
View attachment 1959746
View attachment 1959747
View attachment 1959748
View attachment 1959749
View attachment 1959750
View attachment 1959751
View attachment 1959752
View attachment 1959753View attachment 1959754
I've watched his rant again, and l love how he gets so wound up. For someone being over it he certainly doesn't show it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1959745
View attachment 1959746
View attachment 1959747
View attachment 1959748
View attachment 1959749
View attachment 1959750
View attachment 1959751
View attachment 1959752
Glad you're back from your hols hope you had a fab time. Missed you keeping us up to date, I feel soiled whenever I had to look at his stories, don't seem so bad when they are posted here.

Deeks gums are red
Mario's boaby is blue
The bumming forts stains
Are cum and poo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1959745
View attachment 1959746
View attachment 1959747
View attachment 1959748
View attachment 1959749
View attachment 1959750
View attachment 1959751
View attachment 1959752
Remember and gie this post a wee like when youse are daeing yer nosey here later Marion. 👌
will-ferrell-elf.gif

Or feel free tae comment how wee Deek wiz lovesick fur another guy less than ten years ago. #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's not kidding anyone, him and wee Deek are companions, there is absolutely duck all sexual happening between them. Not on your nelly are they getting down and dirty, does he think our heads button up the back? I've seen more spark in 2 damp squibs

Move along Maz, you ain't kidding anyone.

He's more vanilla than ice cream

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.