Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs jist seen the joabby oan the desk
---
Eh? Is Sunday no his reset day?

Reactions: 15
Cannae believe someone commented saying he is smashing 2023 and coming out of his comfort zone He couldnae travel out or back into the country without a carer, had to literally get Dim Deek to come 400 miles to pick him up, an today he jumped a bus fae Paisley tae Pollock tae wait in a queue to see wan of his “pals”, aye soaring so he is

Reactions: 40
He can’t read my lovelie so he’s waiting for the audio version like he did with the secret.

Reactions: 25
I didn’t think he worked weekends??

Reactions: 6
Reason marion left so fast he'd a read here and was shittin himself that someone would say something to him and dopey Derek. He can block a real person infront of him . He's full of shite( literally ) probs why he has his carer i mean Derek with him when hes out all time

Reactions: 20
Can't believe he has probably paid to go see Hinch. Only time Marion will meet up with this so called pal is when it's an event.
Children's book?? He went bet he bought a wee book just to support her, yeah Marion cause your 12 quid will make a real difference to her bank balance.
I've never been to a book signing but since when has people had to pay?
Why did he have to rush off not like he would have any plans. I doubt he is working tomorrow it's an excuse to leave Hinch early because there is no reason for him to hang about, she wouldn't make plans to go fo dinner, drinks or meet up with him after it. Again just saving himself the embarrassment of being used by Hinch.
He never been up 5am in his life as if he would leave his home at that time without Deed Deek... Nice try Marion pull the other one liar.
---
Also it's THEIR NOT THERE utterly annoys me grow adults can't get spelling correct it's embarrassing. Unless you have problems with it then fair enough but still teach yourself the correct grammar, it really isn't rocket science.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely creased, he thinks he's so important he looks absolutely ridiculous in his blazer and fake scarf, his hair is honestly the funniest thing I've seen

Afternoon drinking and a wee early bird special, the pair of them are nae right in the heid

Piss off Maz, as if he's up at 5am for work, what a load of utter lies

Reactions: 28
I’ve been to a few author events before but it’s usually a hosted Q&A and then a book signing. You get the cost of the ticket as discount on a book. I’ve never heard of paying for literally just a book signing. I’m amazed she still has so many followers!

Reactions: 22
He has made it onto Hinch's stories...blink and you'll miss it!
Just watched again, all the stories are snippets of huge hugs and big smiles for her sheep...then she meets Mario, awkward.
Omg so he did actually have to pay and get a book. MORTIFIED for him. Guarantee he won’t see his ‘pal Soph’ again unless at another insta huns event.

Reactions: 30
The way hinch has edited that video, she’s made Martin look like a wee soul with learning disabilities that’s obsessed wae her. A suppose that’s no far fae the truth. He’ll be fumming.

Reactions: 53
Omg Hinch looks like she’s about to burst into tears that hotdog heid is so close to her with his halitosis breath. She couldn’t look more awkward and uncomfortable!

Reactions: 31
Crying in that clip she's turning her face away from the breathy bitch

Reactions: 23
Taking life to higher heights and dreaming really
big masuv dreams hen so aye

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.