Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wur in fur a #treatit the day hens. Hes aw bronzed up (well some of him is) and clutchin his my wee pony notebook and fluffy pen. Aff ta meet oor Soph to learn mare aboot being an influencer and make it his joab. Tonsa love x x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hope he has to queue up and she gives him the same 5 seconds she gives everyone else.

Marion : “Hello ma Soph how….”
Hinch: “ Next…..”

Imagine him scuffling off having a hissy fit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Been watching how the sheep have been sharing their stories from last weekend every day. Been cringing for them all but I’m hoping our Marion will outdo them all. Don’t disappoint me, hen 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he need to get the book and have it signed? Surely if they are mates she’d give him it for nothing and simply meet him afterwards when she’s not working? There is no need for him to raid the petty cash and stand in line.

I support my friends, I don’t line their pockets though and I’m sure if any of them published a children’s book they’d give my kids a copy for free.

Just another embarrassing day in the life of Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tattlers assemble! What a day to be alive, I'm more excited about this day than I am about meeting my friends for brunch later. Sopha better have the vicks up the nose to block out the smell of halitosis, green tan, sweat, fake perfume and never forgetting his Mr hanky in his shein knickers 🥔🤎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why does he need to get the book and have it signed? Surely if they are mates she’d give him it for nothing and simply meet him afterwards when she’s not working? There is no need for him to raid the petty cash
I support my friends, I don’t line their pockets though and I’m sure if any of them published a children’s book they’d give my kids a copy for free.

Just another embarrassing day in the life of Marion.
But all the sheep think it’s acceptable to pay to meet up with their bff 🙄

Reactions: 18
Can just imagine wee Deek standing in his PlayStation tracky and brand new boss trainers being forced tae film the whole thing… Mazda in her best primark claez and gooochi trainers hawding back the tears at the sight a the gangly cow, shaking lit a junkie in a chemist way the book in hand… “Soph I just look at the pictures hen and it’s utterly inspirational!” whilst soph tries tae remember who the duck he is… aw i canny wait hens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just think this whole paying to meet her is embarrassing all round. I wrote something similar last week on the Hinch thread. All these grown adults queuing up at a children’s book signing is just weird and not normal. And imagine claiming to all be friends but she makes you pay to queue up with the rest of the riff faff to meet her. If non of the insta huns can see what’s wrong with this then more fool them. Hinch is ok though in her £1mil house whilst Mario is stuck in the bedsit getting excited over his daily home bargains trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hallo ma lovelies, since I am on the bespoke blocked journae I am relying on youse utterly amazing tattlers to get all the tea, ALL THE TEA!

The outfit/the makeup/the shart bubbling arse - we need it all!
I’ll be in your debt for a wee while, do youse take klarna?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a peak on the Hinch thread….. Oh Maria is going to be foaming at the mouth, the wee lassie in the wheelchair got to meet Sophie before the event, a special vip meeting. Sharty pants having to stand in line like the rest of the riff raff. SNAKES ALL OVER THE APP!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I still cannot imagine him, a supposed grown adult MAN standing in a line of Huns waiting to have a CHILDRENS BOOK signed. I’d love to see how the other Huns react to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still cannot imagine him, a supposed grown adult MAN standing in a line of Huns waiting to have a CHILDRENS BOOK signed. I’d love to see how the other Huns react to him.
To be fair he won't be out of place given hardly any of the Lakey 22 took kids so they could fawn over their idol undisturbed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hopefully we'll be getting a picture of what he's wearing soon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking someone was your friend but having to buy their book to meet them in person 😂😂 what a day of dawn to be alive ma lovelies. I’m strapped in and fully in ma own lanes for this day to unfold and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.