Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me im never gonna emotionally recover from this photo 🤮
IS THAT MARIONS LEG? There is no way I thought he would be a shaver ! Bloody hell he has more hair on his leg than his bloody head! Well I guess we know where all the shampoo went 🤣

No I’m not having it that has to be dereks leg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
duck me im never gonna emotionally recover from this photo 🤮
I never thought he would have hairy legs! He strikes me as being the hairless type. He should shave a bit off and stick it on his bald patches on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was that last leg pic he treatit us aw to a wee while ago that hairy ? He is like a gorilla hobbit hybrid and nae debates 🤮 the sight of it is putting me right aff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That fake tan is a bespoke shade of green it’s that out of date, nae debates ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe that’s why he needs a Dyson hairdryer hens fae his legs because it’s definitely not fae his heed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The hotel room Hinch is staying in is bigger than the postage stamp. He’ll be pure fuming ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is knobnuts tanning himself?

Is he going to impress Soph with this move lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marion will be fuming Soph is staying at Blythswood and nae the Dakota 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her legs look lit that imagine wit her clit mushroom looks lit… le bush and so forth💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m like that elf! buddy on Christmas Eve. I can’t wait for tomorrow! 3 hairs Martin is to attend the 15minute queue to see that freeloading best life creep Jamie and his thick wife, filter Maldonia :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.