Cleaning with Mario #93 Blue tick, but still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just #treatit maself to a wee read of the wiki and can a say ma lovelies, it’s a work oaf pure art so aye and so forth. The CV has me in tears, trynae no to wake ma wean, my boyfriend has told me oaf for shaking the bed laughing. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Please somebody go and get a photo of maz tomorrow 🙏🏼
Wit time is she at silverburn the morra? Am only down the road from it. Am working nightshift the night but I’ll try and drag my arse out of bed and head over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Please somebody go and get a photo of maz tomorrow 🙏🏼
MIL is taking the wanes, although the youngest has been spewing the night so ma plans may all be in ruin. Wee snake, so he is 🐍

Wit time is she at silverburn the morra? Am only down the road from it. Am working nightshift the night but I’ll try and drag my arse out of bed and head over.
Half 10, ma luvlie. No that am a big fan, it’s no ma joab and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just came home and the first thing l see are these ugly critters 😫 That fake tans as patchy as hell
Screenshot_20230218-000435_Instagram.jpg

Calm your tits down Mario, a dancer from Hot Gossip you'll never be. Stupid tit 🙄
Screenshot_20230218-000432_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry it's late ma lovelie, my cat was getting his balls chopped off like oor Marion, and now he's not talking to me, so I've been begging for forgiveness aw day, he's having none of it, but we move, I'm fine, utterly fiiiine, I'm fine. Aye. This is budget Kylie Mcknight.
View attachment 1968407
Sorry for laughing but pic is yet another work of art.
Sorry to hear about your Cat - he will forgive you eventually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fake tan is green 😭
Clearly had it in that flat since the day him and deek starting their relationship …. 15 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies 👋 Been shattered from working 3 hours this week so not been in here much, but I've had a quick catch up before heading to ma 30 min shift and I see he's paid for a ticket to join a queue to meet Sawf today to get a children's book signed because he's obsessed with her....... JESUS FUCKEN CHRIST LADS! 😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mop kicking intae the big day with my none fake tanned hairy leg! The anticipation aw state of him ready to queue up for a CHILDRENS book. Weird, but we move.
He’ll be turning up thinking he’s the tit. Mortified already.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mop kicking intae the big day with my none fake tanned hairy leg! The anticipation aw state of him ready to queue up for a CHILDRENS book. Weird, but we move.
He’ll be turning up thinking he’s the tit. Mortified already.
Ah'm going tae be affronted if he doesn't turn up noo.

Can imagine him saying tae Deek. "Prepare yoursel, ahm likely tae get mobbed by fans noo ahm famous" and worse still, genuinely believe it.
Don't let us doon Mazda.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve got a bespoke girls day oot the day but I’ll be checking in between Proseccos to see whit Paisley’s ain Z-list blue tick wanker is uptae. Getting spotted by aw the Julie’s n Sandra’s ae Silverburn nae doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's the one thing giving me life today. I can’t wait to see what he wears and how long it takes for the security guys to move him on 😀 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s going to be such an embarrassment either way. It’ll go two ways:
1) he’ll make a complete show of himself and be overly confident and be really inappropriate with James Hinch

2) he’ll be all shy and have the nervous sharts, turning her book signing into a toxic wasteland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Woke up and looked at that picture again with sober eyes, and his feckin hairy leg is still a horrible sight 😫
I'm heading out at noon with the girls again until late but I'm going to try and get on for updates. DON'T dissapoint, Mario! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
MIL is taking the wanes, although the youngest has been spewing the night so ma plans may all be in ruin. Wee snake, so he is 🐍

Half 10, ma luvlie. No that am a big fan, it’s no ma joab and so forth.
Ur youse a secret Grinch and Marion fan? 😱
---
Sorry it's late ma lovelie, my cat was getting his balls chopped off like oor Marion, and now he's not talking to me, so I've been begging for forgiveness aw day, he's having none of it, but we move, I'm fine, utterly fiiiine, I'm fine. Aye. This is budget Kylie Mcknight.
View attachment 1968407
Wan shart and that outfit will need a boil wash #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.