Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations on a blue tick is the equivalent of congratulating someone who got to go to America when they paid and planned to go 🤣

Also a canny with this manifestation shite! I think we'll be in fur a break down when he realises manifestation still requires putting in the work.
Also manifesting kindness? Is that not narcissistic?
What kind of people does he meet on the daily if he's manifesting kindness?
Ah dunno he fries ma nut!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1 in the afternoon on a Tuesday and this bleep is still at home?
I was about to say we’ll be spared screenshots of her blowing smoke up her own arse for the working day but then I remembered he’ll be home in an hour or less. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A blue tick means nothing. You can buy one ffs.

and he's limited the comments on the post!

329627997_747199410036224_9028803467335044036_n.jpg
329566547_1375547269921809_5836768862557440686_n.jpg
329637671_762445855215180_8696123439438296948_n.jpg
329580430_515226677349072_8942034343891137242_n.jpg
tick.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wait. Just seen his post acting surprised as if it just magically happened. He would have had to apply for it. Oh god how embarrassing 😬

Also, he won't be able to change his username now, forever cleaning with Mario but he doesn't actually clean. He should get reported for being inauthentic.
Another wee framed pichure fur his high footfall area, the blue tick #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He thinks he's been clever with words but his spelling and punctuation let him down
Seriously...

fiends.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some absolute twit has sent him flowers!! What sort of world are we living in FFS!! I despair!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Congratulations on a blue tick is the equivalent of congratulating someone who got to go to America when they paid and planned to go 🤣

Also a canny with this manifestation shite! I think we'll be in fur a break down when he realises manifestation still requires putting in the work.
Also manifesting kindness? Is that not narcissistic?
What kind of people does he meet on the daily if he's manifesting kindness?
Ah dunno he fries ma nut!
To be fair Tattlers congratulate each other in getting VIP member status. 🤣 Never changed me though, ah'm still auld Madge fae the block 💎
---

Some absolute twit has sent him flowers!! What sort of world are we living in FFS!! I despair!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mebbes they saw his recent pichure and thought he wiz deid. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion.

#93 He’s now got a blue tick but Tattle still thinks he’s a wee dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine a Blue Tick on Instagram being the only thing you have ever achieved in your life ….. 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a fanny, a blue tick means duck all 🙄

Maz you unfortunately are the most unsuccessful Instagram creator there is. You were given your platform by oor Soph and you missed the boat. All to little to late now

All the fake fawning from his fake pals is cringe worthy, if he wasn't such a nasty bastard I'd pity him

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was going to ask how you get verified, so thanks for explaining. So the universe hasn’t bestowed him then, he’s just applied for a blue tick! Unbelievable 😂
He probably applied for his blue tick and his blue badge at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Since his big adventure to that London for a full 12 hours and meeting oor soph, SS and Greedy he’s defo trying to become an influencer and get what they all have from it, it’s obvious but I think we all know that ship has sailed and he just doesn’t have what it takes, ie spelling skills

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably thinks she’s ‘entitled’ tae mare benefits now. She’s mare blue waffle than blue tick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Noo he's an influencer blue tick wank huz he gave up his truncheon polishing joab, and the app is noo his joab? Cud huv goat a tax rebate fur laptoap oan business expenses, if he earned enough tae pay tax.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He didnae apply for the blue tick, he ✨MaNiFeStEd✨ it so aye and so forth.

#IYDKGTK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
We’ve been pyoor treatit the day hens!! The blue tick AND an ad!! The reflection of him in the box had me clutching ma beak 😂 He’ll get back tae us in due course on how it is hens……STAND BY 🤣🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.