Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His security will be compromised with his blue tick the noooo. Hunners aye lovelielielies will hound him, his life will change nooo.

Wait. No it won't. He applied for it, it wasn't just randomly given 🤣
---

Thread suggestion #giving us the ick with his blue tick

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A blue tick that he has applied for 😂

his content shows the following -

- Jam Jar, Spoons, Castle Avicci.. Home Bargains, B&M
- A wave in the mirror on the bedsit landing
- A weekly change of the bedding
- Wasting money on more plastic shite for the postage stamp in Paisley towers even though he has every square ft of that tiny flat covered already and has no more space
- Buys his own cleaning products to advertise - remember the lenor was it? and he did that embarrassing video trying to describe how they smelt - oh god the faces he made
- Uploads videos and pictures of far away destinations wishing he could be there but won't ever be because he's a boring hermit who is in debt up to his eyeballs
- On a saturday night posts you tube music videos because he has no mates or a social life and doesn't go out over the door
- Treats himself regularly even though he works 45 mins a week
- Cat hates him
- Owns fake gucci's

Just pure riveting stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wait. Just seen his post acting surprised as if it just magically happened. He would have had to apply for it. Oh god how embarrassing 😬

Also, he won't be able to change his username now, forever cleaning with Mario but he doesn't actually clean. He should get reported for being inauthentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait. Just seen his post acting surprised as if it just magically happened. He would have had to apply for it. Oh god how embarrassing 😬

Also, he won't be able to change his username now, forever cleaning with Mario but he doesn't actually clean. He should get reported for being inauthentic.
And his username is so long, you can't see the blue tick when you're on his page hahaha.

The sheets will be needing a gud wash tomorrow after he treatits hisself tonight hens.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What the actual duck?! As if. Does he declare any income?! I'm pyoor raging hens. That fat bleeping fart winds me straight up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Martin has manifested a blue tick, shame its not going to change that he has a wee little, tiny, prick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So after 5 years the OG hus a blue tick, does that mean it's now his joab and so forth?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear god you would think he had won a Grammy (sing it tae me hen - no ma quote) not just got a blue tick. It doesn’t mean yer famous Marion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear god you would think he had won a Grammy (sing it tae me hen - no ma quote) not just got a blue tick. It doesn’t mean yer famous Marion 🙄
☝This.
I just don't get it? All the congratulations messages, make no sense to me. Why oh why is it such an achievement? I equate it to being rich in monopoly money, totally worthless.
There are folks on Instagram with 10% of his following making more?

Reactions: 22
Dunno about you hens, but I’ll keep my successful job, loving husband and kids, HOUSE with back door & front door and 3 exotic holidays a year over a blue tick

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dunno about you hens, but I’ll keep my successful job, loving husband and kids, HOUSE with back door & front door and 3 exotic holidays a year over a blue tick
Smell the wealth hen! (No ma quote)

I'd take a dose of bleeping chlamydia from sharing deeks crack pipe than be oor Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah same, I will rest easy knowing that I am always winning over that bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. The blue tick changes nothing. His life is still cleaning toilets, living in a tiny run down flat, no savings, no real friends. Yeah, I'll keep my life as well over his any day 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So after 5 years the OG hus a blue tick, does that mean it's now his joab and so forth?
Naw hen. This app isny his joab his joab is his joab so aye💎

Also I suspect why we’re no seeing these pics way the luvlies on the streets is because last time it happened he exposed himsel way his shart card on the end of a sunflower lanyard, even at that these mysterious luvlies are aw in his heed, he must be having drug induced psychosis fae smoking Deeks wacky backy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
4792A896-F640-4AE1-84CB-9D32D2473E81.png

So what exactly did she use for photo ID. She doesnae have a driving licence and she never leaves her hometown so there’s nae passport either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.