Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you all knows ma lovelies. All it takes is 2 newspaper articles to get verified. And then you apply, the wee prick will make out the universe has bestowed this gift upon him, when in reality he would have had to gather the evidence and apply!
The wee desperate bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just so you all knows ma lovelies. All it takes is 2 newspaper articles to get verified. And then you apply, the wee prick will make out the universe has bestowed this gift upon him, when in reality he would have had to gather the evidence and apply!
We’d better see a verified set of accounts come April Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This morning I performed cpr on a person. They are alive. That’s something to be ‘well chuffed’ about..
i bleeping hate that little cretin 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Thread title suggestion: maid Marion has a blue tick, but is still a thick dick that scrubs the cells at the nick!
---

This morning I performed cpr on a person. They are alive. That’s something to be ‘well chuffed’ about..

i bleeping hate that little cretin 
Hope you are ok ma lovlie. Im an RN too and know all too well how horrible doing CPR is. Despite all of our training, it does not prepare us for how horrible it actually is to do in real life situations. Big hugs to you 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I was going to ask how you get verified, so thanks for explaining. So the universe hasn’t bestowed him then, he’s just applied for a blue tick! Unbelievable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario has a blue tick!

Mario hasn’t got; a back door, a house, a meaningful relationship, a hobby, a holiday, real friends, a savings account, a career, social life, a fulfilling and meaningful life, an inner confidence etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why’s he acting like it’s a surprise?
YOU a need to apply to be verified! You don’t just wake up and BOOM blue tick 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He better no. bleep couldn’t even point out the UK on a map nevermind Turkey
I'm telling you he better not because I am in Turkey and I'm telling you it's bloody devastating.
But thank you guys for making me smile.. sorry I can't manage Scottish dialogue. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Manifest and you shall receive… Hauld the bus Martin, Insta give you them for free

• Haha
Wits the Secret to getting a blue tick? You just ask and you’ll receive, will 2023 be gid to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is full of so much shite. Who in their right mind is coming up to him in the street?
No one is. They are his imaginary friends. He's only got 150k folkowers. He thinks he's proper famous. Now if he were a teeny bit more famous like, I dunno, King Charles or someone, maybe 100s of people would come up to him. But he's Mario, a nondescript little scrote with halitosis, not someone I would recognise in the street even if I saw him, unless it was by his massive beak. No one goes up to him, even Julie in Krispy Kreme didn't go up to him, he went to her. Where's the fan pics then blue tick boy you got to prove this happens

• Haha
What I find hilarious is the fact that he could have got this tick years ago. Remember when the tattlers disguised as journalists were writing wee articles about his bespoke bedsit.

As usual the fat slag is years late to the party, I might send a wee email over to Instagram explaining how disgusted I am at them bestowing this foul mouthed goblin with a blue tik.

would piss my bespoke bucket briefs if they took it off him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A blue tick changes nothing with him. It's not bringing him in any income or making him famous. He's still a nobody at the end of the day.
His fake mate Hannah doesn't have one, so l hope she's secretly pissed off with him now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.