Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11 am on a Monday and this 40 year old wee book worm is still at home. How does he get away with not working FULL time baffles me. He has no reason to say he's tired when he's in bed 9pm most nights and not out until almost mid-afternoon and home by 5pm.

His post this morning was too much I didn't have the energy to try focus and understand what he was rattling he's gums about.
He is ripping the arse out the welfare state Isa doll, money for doing hee haw. He should really be ashamed but he won't be, he will see it as his journey and he is entitled - god I despise that word/attitude. What he's not clicked onto yet it his wee sad life is exactly what he's been putting out to the universe. Maz, if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've already got. God remembering that has wee chitty has knocked me off ma stot

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He's eating out again?? He literally hasn't used his cooker since he cleaned it 😳
Chippe
KFC
Wetherspoons
Chippe
Chinese the past week or so.
It's just totally laziness to go home and cook or he has ocd about his home having a mess especially when cooking.

He definitely doesn't have IBS or he just doesn't want to spend money on fruit &veg and prepping food.
I can't even have 1 chippie or even tony mac's now because I get cramps and knots in my tummy after an hour.
Tony mac's got added to list of avoids couple weeks ago am so sad because it was one my favorites 😢😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s actually mortifying for him to say he has bowel issues when he’s posting his abysmal diet on a daily basis now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sat here wondering what tae make for the bleep tea and he’s eating oot again, we are in the wrong jobs lovelies and nae debates 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That pizza is going tae have her doing rancid chewbacca farts the night. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d love for him tae write an autobiography. It’d be only wan page long but seeing as he’s done duck aw way his life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does he exist just on takeaways. I would feel like a fat, unhealthy blob of grease if I had a takeout every single night and crave fruit and veg. No wonder he needs a shart card, fat duck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think shartin martin is angling to host a book club event at his hoose where a group of people all read the same book then meet in one of their Bedsit houses to discuss the book over criss a cheese board and joose so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah there he is in castle avicci. He is one boring bastid. how does he not get sick of eating out all the time, surely to god he must want a lovely home cooked meal. His insides must be stinking :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ah there he is in castle avicci. He is one boring bastid. how does he not get sick of eating out all the time, surely to god he must want a lovely home cooked meal. His insides must be stinking :sick:
Too be fair a home cooked meal by him would be a worse assault on his insides 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was starving earlier ma lovelies so ah hud a wee bowl of patchoulis for ma brunch. Getting thum oot thir shells is a basturt right enough.
Ooh I bet they looked so pretty in the bowl, pyoor stonning , did they reek of wealth too, I need to get tae ken about this wan 👌🏻 Chefs kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah the vile little creep has a short memory. As we slowly get some of his followers on Tattle though they'll soon find out about the real Mario.

I'm sick of seeing him show this book. I did find it funny when he said it was so intense he had to stop reading, then go back to it. I think what he really meant was it was too hard for him to understand so he skipped a page or three 😂
View attachment 1939651
"Open your mindset a lot." ~ Maria Mcknight

#mariosquotes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.