Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest ta goad he is just a guft to these threads , he’s had me clutching ma beak the night , even treatit us to smell the wealth, well and truly had us mop kicking our way through this wan
He totally is the gift that keeps giving. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mario. There was no need to have eaten all the chocs if you objected that much.
Idiot.

View attachment 1938475
View attachment 1938476
Greedy fat bastard. There was zero need to buy about 6 tins of chocs for two people was there Maz. Seeing as he never has any visitors to help the greedy slugs eat them. But gutted that my favourite is his favourite. However, I call them toffee fingers, he sounds like he's calling them toffee wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her snout”s that big it hings over her single shower cubicle and then she has a few sly puffs a deed deeks hash pipe😂
I’m comin oot of ma laine to say that my daughter won’t believe that we used to sing ‘Puff the Magic Dragon’ at junior school. #True Story #Crabbit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At this point, we need to do a whip around for a gastric sleeve. Fat bleeping bastard.
View attachment 1938467
Why is there a chocolate unwrapped in there? Did he take one then throw it back in to take a video?
New bespoke melts from Ava may you'll no get these scents anywhere else, purre gorgus these aren't any dupes of perfume and aftershaves.
Also Marion, This reminds me of Jo Malone scent summer (think he said wasn't really listening).
Why does he need to swear so much?? Like dropping the F bomb isn't going to make me go ohhh I NEED to have that now if anything it puts you right off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies, I’ve given masel a bespoke headache this morning after watching those dots of doom about the new bespoke scents from ooor Hannah that include pistachio (favourite faux pas so far, thanks Martin)
Wish I’d kept count of how many times she said bespoke, someone get her a thesaurus and nae debates! Shaking like a shitting blind Nikita dug and swearing like a trooper. Stay classy Martin 😉
Doesn’t want to see another tin of chocolates in the bedsit for the next foreseeable? Martin you’ve got the saying wrang yet again 🙄
There’s so much more to unpack from all of those stories but I just don’t have it in me!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way he words things never fails to astound me. It’s like a child learning how to put words together to make a sentence… but, badly.

“Yr gonnae see all different things come w these candles as time goes by…”

So, IN THE FURURE there will be different designs etc then!

He’s beyond idiotic, it’s painful and so forth. 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Genuinely baffles me what is in this for Hannah/AMA? Are his Menopausal Mafia buying this shite regularly 🤔 they can't be if the Xmas guff is now on sale. It's gotta be, Hannah sees him as a way to get on the queen Huns newsfeeds

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies, me and Marion follow a lassie in a wheelchair who put up post about trolls mocking her. Up pipes Marion the big man, chanting his support fae the rooftoaps. Wonder how the girl would feel if she knew oaf Marion knocking over our Betty and then flashing his shart card saying we all have our disabilities. Get some class Marion ya walloper 👌

Screenshot_20230206-090650.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love the fact he is advertising the candles while a cheap ass supermarket candle is sitting half burned in his 'vanity' area 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well ma lovelies, me and Marion follow a lassie in a wheelchair who put up post about trolls mocking her. Up pipes Marion the big man, chanting his support fae the rooftoaps. Wonder how the girl would feel if she knew oaf Marion knocking over our Betty and then flashing his shart card saying we all have our disabilities. Get some class Marion ya walloper 👌

View attachment 1939472
The audacity this man has 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario proving once again why he’ll never be an influencer in that AvaMay ‘ad’

Disgusting language
Incoherent sentences
Pronouncing words completely wrong
The rough accent making it sound like he called them “bleeping tit

Why does she bother with him? He’s awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1939472
Making it about himself again the bleeping moron! And saying believe me love to her, how patronising!

Reactions: 22
I might be rang but did he do the "ok" hand gesture for chefs kiss?

It absolute baffles me anyone would use him to advertise anything. Maybe cause its no his joab but in ma joab I try no to swear too much cuz it is a wee bit unprofessional and personally I don't take people serious when they sound like their kicking aboot the scheme.
Imagine at the hospital and the nurse is like "aye Mrs Hunners this medicine is the tit"
Buying a hoose and yet solicitor is given it "aye well just send they bleeping documents cause I'm done the day, it's been 3 hours and I'm bleeping knackered and they're solicitor is a bleep...but we move"

And we aw no he wishes it could be his joab but the language and being a lazy illiterate hermit might be the reason it isnae.

Anyway. Is it Monday?
I've not checked his stories yet so I don't know, I'll need to get tae know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1939472
Yeah the vile little creep has a short memory. As we slowly get some of his followers on Tattle though they'll soon find out about the real Mario.

I'm sick of seeing him show this book. I did find it funny when he said it was so intense he had to stop reading, then go back to it. I think what he really meant was it was too hard for him to understand so he skipped a page or three 😂
Screenshot_20230206-105149_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah the vile little creep has a short memory. As we slowly get some of his followers on Tattle though they'll soon find out about the real Mario.

I'm sick of seeing him show this book. I did find it funny when he said it was so intense he had to stop reading, then go back to it. I think what he really meant was it was too hard for him to understand so he skipped a page or three 😂
View attachment 1939651
Maybes he wis upset cos there wis nae coloring in so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1939651
Ah'm poor intense visualising Marion buckled shelves tae gie way during wan oaf his dots of doom and land oan him, death by orange make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.