Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • How to be a successful Influencer. A book for dummies - Anon.
  • How to clean your Beirut hovel - Kim & Aggie.
  • Learn to cook when all you've done is eat oot - Sadie McKnight.
  • I Mario, My IBS is real - Mario McKnight.
  • Tattle duck oof ya bunch of witches - put any Instacunts name here.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bespoke jurnee incoming tonight, no more dupes from oor Hannah. Mario's been shelved... She must have given him a wee redundancy payment to promote her new range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
300 dots o doom to wet his pants over a limited edition candle lid and some melts packaged like cheap soaps from a grimey b&b! I’m sure he said Hannah’s been oan the game for 5 years too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How to Win Friends and Influence People - By anyone other than Sharty Pants

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you know you know, but if you don’t know get to know my beauts, you can half a wax melt in to twos and there you go, you’ve doubled your wax melts , so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hannah's new cash cow, sorry boyfriend needs to knock him down a peg or two. Swearing whilst being paid to advertise, so professional 🫣

As if hinch would take him to Beyonce, she wouldn't even take him to Tesco 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Pistachio? Don’t you mean patchouli Marion? Why does anyone work with him when he’s so unbelievably thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Brunch? He went spoons for lunch. Marion, stop making simple things appear to be more than they are. You had lunch not brunch. Pathetic little walloping weasel.
Well youse huv just shown yer lack of class and nae debates. Chicken nuggets and chips ur a pure staple breakfast in Seedyhill ma lovelie. Ah bet youse don't even own a Hinch book. Spine bright though 💎 #soaye
---

Banging on about Ava Mays ..has he not seen the reviews on trust pilot. The business is nose diving nothing to do with people wanting her to fail. To do with her over charging and providing a low par service. The wax melt company I use is half the price and I get my items with a few days
Dae youse huv yer ain bespoke discount code ma lovelie 😘
---

I'm the same. I'm trying to get the prices for the wiki and for the life of me I canna find this dish.
It's a secret menu jist fur fannies wearing shart cairds roon their neck. Cos the cludgies ur always miles away in Spoons they need stuff that'll constipate them tae stoap any shart spillage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I heard collaborating, then bespoke and tapped until the end because he's so hard to understand

Hannah’s bloke wants to man up and get rid of the potty mouthed bastard. It's their name he's dragging down with his swearing 👎

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
He's gonna make some bespoke scents soon, I can't wait.

He dosna need to burn them as they're bleeping tit.

He does a lot of swearing while advertising her crap.

Halve them in 2!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In other news I’m not sure exactly how bespoke oor Hannah’s new scents are seen as a quick look on google shows hunners of other products in the scent raspberry and musk 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In other news I’m not sure exactly how bespoke oor Hannah’s new scents are seen as a quick look on google shows hunners of other products in the scent raspberry and musk 🤔🤔🤔
Was the first thing I did, googled the scents and found others!

He is such an easily influenced, easily impressed twit. The Fair that Hannah is flogging her goods at is easy to sell at. You just pay the £300 per metre square and rock up with your product.
He thinks she has 'made it', when really all she has made is a dent in the credit of the company that she nearly bankrupted.

All supermarkets, home stores, craft fairs, garden centres etc etc have a huge range of scents that you can smell before you buy. Why would you listen to a foul mouthed, truncheon cleaner with zero command of the English language (who openly admits he hasn't tried the product) and then trust him before spending £25 on a candle????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks Marion for explaining what bespoke meant and so forth. Loved the bit where he said these are the bleeping tit but he talks that fast it sounded like he was saying these are bleeping tit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230205-201957.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.