Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly just ditching the dupe names and listing the frigging “notes” in the oils instead the cheeky mare!! And upping all the prices nearly 50% whilst she’s at it , who the hell would pay £25 to get their hawns on that tiny candle!!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
There’s so much to unpack from them stories. Imagine someone who claims to hate summer saying he loves the scent because it reminds him of summer. I’m not even going into the pistachio. How he pronounced aesthetic aswell 😭. Ditch him Hannah, he’s tit at advertising.

Also, saying she’s moving away from dupes but then proceeds to liken every fragrance to something already available 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Watched Mazda's story then happened to see this on twitter!
Just missing that you don't need to buy a few hundred wax melts, candles, oils, scented sticks, plug ins etc etc etc
What about treatits though hen????? # gettaeken 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got a headache and I'm crabbit due to being premenstrual - is I wise I watch the dots awf doom? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario. There was no need to have eaten all the chocs if you objected that much.
Idiot.

Reactions: 14
She’s clearly just ditching the dupe names and listing the frigging “notes” in the oils instead the cheeky mare!! And upping all the prices nearly 50% whilst she’s at it , who the hell would pay £25 to get their hawns on that tiny candle!!
But it's goat a bespoke lid wi a wee sticky bit oan the bow tae stick tae the bespoke lid.

Ah bet Marion's payment for his ad was his train fare to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But it's goat a bespoke lid wi a wee sticky bit oan the bow tae stick tae the bespoke lid.

Ah bet Marion's payment for his ad was his train fare to London.
I’m affronted hen, utterly affronted. I’m swerving back to ma aine lane , the noo !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What Mario means when he says ‘bespoke’ is that he doesn’t know the meaning of bespoke… what he should be saying is ‘original’

Completely bespoke scent but yet the new candle jar looks like a Jo Malone…

Oh and he thinks the woody scent comes from the saffron…. as opposed to oud which COMES FROM AN ACTUAL bleeping TREE!

I need a lie doon ma lovelies, some bleep pop in a bespoke lavender wax melt for me

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I need a lie doon ma lovelies, some bleep pop in a bespoke lavender wax melt for me
Dae youse want me tae hauf it first ma lovelie, so wan makes two?

Efter aw a full wan wull be overpowering, particularly if youse huv plug ins, and four diffusers oan at the same time.

Ah've goat a sessificate in bespoke scents ma lovelie, framed next tae ma wifi password in the high footfall area.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dae youse want me tae hauf it first ma lovelie, so wan makes two?

Efter aw a full wan wull be overpowering, particularly if youse huv plug ins, and four diffusers oan at the same time.

Ah've goat a sessificate in bespoke scents ma lovelie, framed next tae ma wifi password in the high footfall area.
Naw hawf it into 4 ma lovelie so there’s 16 wax melts cos I like good value for money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This has got to be the beginning of the end for AMA with that increase 😳 I'm keeping a close eye on companies house now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has got to be the beginning of the end for AMA with that increase 😳 I'm keeping a close eye on companies house now 👀
Aye hen, used to be able to get Hannah’s clam for £5.99 now she’s demanding £10 for her box, she needs Klarna on her ass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Aye hen, used to be able to get Hannah’s clam for £5.99 now she’s demanding £10 for her box, she needs Klarna on her ass
But she's daeing it fur environmental reasons. Nae plastic but every bloody wax melt is noo individually wrapped 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the feck was that #ad aw aboot? Nearly bailed oot when he said it might be a long wan as he goes ON a tangent, usually I go aff on wan but I battled on hens, through the veiny, shaky hands, the attempt tae unwrap a connel and the bespoke maths lesson on how to double wax melts be breaking them in two, but sorry I hud tae go when he informed us that the raspberry smelt citrusy. Nae words hens nae words. Does he even ken whit bespoke means? if I'm feeling brave I might try tae get tay the end but might huv tae up ma HRT tae cope, so aye
---

Hens did I just hear right? Did he pronounce Patchouli as Pistachio?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The packaging is terrible, the way the discs are in that round shape pure reminded me of being a kid, the guff ma maw had in the 80's vibes and the candle jar is far to thick at the bottom to look wealthy Maz. This is definitely the beginning of the end, £10 for 4 wax melts, duck off, there is a cost of living crisis ya rocket.

Surely the joke isn't lost on Maz, living in the Beruit Quadrant surrounded by the utter dregs of society while spending (well Klarna) his petty cash on fancy make up and pish.

I'm not wishing this on them but every day I wonder why they've not been burguled, he's online showing everyone everything. I'd be fiert to leave an empty bag of crisps in his close

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What the feck was that #ad aw aboot? Nearly bailed oot when he said it might be a long wan as he goes ON a tangent, usually I go aff on wan but I battled on hens, through the veiny, shaky hands, the attempt tae unwrap a connel and the bespoke maths lesson on how to double wax melts be breaking them in two, but sorry I hud tae go when he informed us that the raspberry smelt citrusy. Nae words hens nae words. Does he even ken whit bespoke means? if I'm feeling brave I might try tae get tay the end but might huv tae up ma HRT tae cope, so aye
---

Hens did I just hear right? Did he pronounce Patchouli as Pistachio?
Honest ta goad he is just a guft to these threads , he’s had me clutching ma beak the night , even treatit us to smell the wealth, well and truly had us mop kicking our way through this wan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.