Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens, I couldn't sleep last night and decided to start reading Mario's second thread. I was laughing so much, I was afraid I'd wake my husband up.

- His real name is Martin.
- He did an #ad for something he bought himself
- Gets his news from Newsround
- Was already obsessed with AMA

View attachment 1936885
I think we joked his real name was Martin, but it was discovered that his real name is, in fact, Mario. Sorry to disappoint lovely.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The only thing swinging is our Maria's nose ..must swing around the corner afore her body as left the bespoke bedsit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whits she getting up tae the day hens? I canny bring masel to go and browse her page. Knocks me sick so she does. Probably a greasy breakfast swimmin in oil followed by a jaunt roon B&M for mare shite she disny need

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whits she getting up tae the day hens? I canny bring masel to go and browse her page. Knocks me sick so she does. Probably a greasy breakfast swimmin in oil followed by a jaunt roon B&M for mare shite she disny need
Cooried up on the concrete slab with a wee seasonal blanket and drink. The bed will be stripped and airing - although piled high with cushions, pillows and dusty throws 🙄

Deek will be at work and the wee housewife in Maz will get the soup maker out to do them a bowl of salt with butter and a wee toaty part baked roll.

Can predict him like clockwork hen, nae debates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only thing swinging is our Maria's nose ..must swing around the corner afore her body as left the bespoke bedsit.
Never won a game oaf hide and seek as a wean wi that conk #ifyounoseyounose #gettaenose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her snout”s that big it hings over her single shower cubicle and then she has a few sly puffs a deed deeks hash pipe😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Late to the party tattlers but that bleeping queen has wound me up again. Pump up the jam was released in 1989. The way hes going on is like him and his tit hat were dropping Es at the Hacienda age 5.

I'm not convinced hes even a real gay man. He's so bleeping insincere. Absolute foreskin. Argh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well,lads, I've no been oan here , i've caught glimpses of his weekend! Wis going tae sit down wae a brew whilst ma waens are oot wae their pals, unlike Mazda Fae Asda, and read ma book, just like shartin Martin hisself, instead am going tae sit wae a glass a wine 🍷 and catch up wae u hilarious lot, ready Tae clutch ma beak, spine bright everyone, keep you power xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has the fat slag ever eaten something that wisny frozen or a takeaway? Don’t think so. IBS through the flair boards the night and so forth💎
329051543_5886204818100071_8430811843261101957_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Captain Beaky & green Teef out for brunch again!!!!!! Ffs do they ever cook?
Oh wait aye the eggs🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has the fat slag ever eaten something that wisny frozen or a takeaway? Don’t think so. IBS through the flair boards the night and so forth💎View attachment 1937333
Wtf is that?! Nothing says "brunch" like chicken that looks like it's been swept off the floor 2 weeks after it was cooked with chips *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You aw need tae get back in yer ain lane. Marion is using his influncer powers and putting the small business Spoons on the map. IYDKYNTGTK 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Martin looks like he smells. Anytime I see pictures of him I just imagine he stinks. I don’t know where these has came from my lovelies, but fragile today and he’s making me want to be sick. Il reverse back into my own lane :cool: mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.