Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total mince from him now saying it could be taken two ways.

No. No it actually couldn’t!

It’s somebody saying their house can’t look as tidy as his cos the kids mess it up.

Is he so illiterate that he thinks he’s reading ‘a house is not a home until you add kids.’

He’s well out of order. The comment was admiring his home, and bemoaning the state of their own home! Some poor deluded wee Mario fan is likely upset wondering why he’s turned on her.

Reactions: 57
That comment was in no way trying to be offensive. It’s an innocent post saying when you have kids your house is a tit pit. Which I can vouch for. He’s absolutely got the wrong end of the stick here. I’m embarrassed for him trying to spin it

Reactions: 39
He caught up on tattle, realised what a stoppid idiot he was, then

But made it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He really is a bitter, spiteful little bleep.

You don't have kids because 1.
You'd never be a suitable adopter. 2 No one would be a surrogate because ....
You're vile
You live in a bedsit
You work 4 hours a week

You're not married because...
You spend all your money on shite
No one would come
Deek doesn't even like you

You don't have a mortgage because
You're up to your eyeballs in debt
You have debt collectors chasing you
You work 4 hours a week

But, as you say
You're fine, absolutely fine (no mah quote)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She's T R I G G E R E D the night hens.

He's made himself look a right bleep with those posts. Mortified for him and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He can’t even take a none insulting message correctly. Hahaha what an absolute lunatic.
Jumped down her throat before his stupid little pea brain caught up with his strangler fingers typing. Gets it wrong again. I actually hate him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m so lost on how he took that comment offensively? They were literally complimenting his house and just saying it looks that way because kids mess everything up and he obviously doesn’t have kids? 🥴

Reactions: 32
He's such a bleeping idiot. He's been really nasty and bitchy to that poor hen, who who is probably one of his 'fans'. She sent him that message in good faith, thinking she was paying him a compliment about how nice and tidy his house is compared to hers. And what does he do, repost it ans call her a bleep. He's lower than a snakes belly, hope loads of his new followers read that and unfollow him. There's only one bleep on your page Marion and that's you you nasty piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Now Hens, let's be kind to oor Maria tonight. Almost 40 and no children is clearly getting to her. Her biological clock must be deafening. ⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not enjoying The Naked Shoulder Chronicles
Where’s his jammys?

C2D93290-05B4-45EE-82CE-D23F46874C1F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He can’t even take a none insulting message correctly. Hahaha what an absolute lunatic.
Jumped down her throat before his stupid little pea brain caught up with his strangler fingers typing. Gets it wrong again. I actually hate him!
Cos he’s been catching up on here and got all affronted and thought that lovelie was a tattler! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.