Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How my night will consist???? Make it make sense. Gion doon a wee bespoke bad grammar journey. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mario, duck off.

---

Jan 2023 treatit total

total ish - £176.98 (to £182.98).

However, there is more. the above doesn't include his £155.97 spend in Dec on the throws etc he decided to show in the New Year.
or the items he said Derek supposedly bought him.
all in all = £306.98 ish.

Still has to show the AMA air diffuser.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why’s he annoyed at this? It’s just a mil complaining her kids are messy! He’s completely taken it the wrong way.
E2F80520-F847-4F81-AE09-5A035E4F21FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Lmao Marion, get off your soapbox. She wasn't saying your home (box) wasn't a home as there are no kids. She was saying it's damn near impossible to keep a house this 'clean' when you have kids.
He's really trying to become an influenza now, three years too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The irony of saying he’s on top form and this tit goes over his heed while he’s oan his high horse posting about it during a bespoke rant. DO BETTER DOLL!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why’s he annoyed at this? It’s just a mil complaining her kids are messy! He’s completely taken it the wrong way.
View attachment 1933649
Goes right over her heid the noo…… but felt the need to devote a story about it. Shut up you bleeping idiot. He goes on like he’s barren and unable to have kids. Not that it’s a physical impossibility!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Marion needs to take his own advice. If he thought before he typed his posts might make a little more sense. Illiterate, fat, neep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Aye but why doesn’t he have a mortgage?!! Or kids??!!! Or a car??!!! Or a front and back door??!!! Oh aye that’s right….because he spunks every single penny they have plus a lot they don’t have on absolute unnecessary shite like ring lights and cushion covers. Get a grip you absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He's the bleep not the person that sent that message. He's just used it for content in the hope he has all the huns clapping him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No Mario, you can’t be that bleep who ‘shames’ people because that is called doxxing and illegal. He’s only trying to make out he’s trolled to fit in with the insta huns once again. There’s nothing even offensive in that message. I don’t have kids and it’s not triggering in anyway for me to read that a house with kids can’t be tidy. duck off marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She wasnae saying you needed to have kids to make your safe space look like a home ya bleeping twit! Get over yasel doll. And what do you mean by lessons need to be told and seen? Please someone make it make sense, my head is about to explode with how illiterate this bleep is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Marion, your lesson is to also ''walk on by''.

You're a walking contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus he’s bleeping viiiiiiiiiiiile.

I’m sending those screenshots of him calling a perfectly innocent person a c*nt to M&S and asking is this the sort of person you have to be to get PR gifts?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.