Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of you MUA and practitioners recommended this one. Yeah perfect Maz for your unpaid, free hobby you do, that you think is your joab. Wannnnnnabeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does he realise you won’t become successful just from reading a book? You have to actually put in the effort. You can’t just ✨manifest✨ success. It doesn’t just work by osmosis.
By the way I’m a long time lurker of the Mario threads. You guys have me howling. I just don’t get this man. He can’t string a sentence together and misspells even the most basic things even when it’s right there in front of him. Does he even read it back before he uploads?? I honestly can’t figure out how he gets by day to day. Can’t even get a train from London to Scotland without having his hand held ffs. My mum used to put me and my sister on the train to visit our gran in the country on a regular basis. We were like 10 and had more independence than him 🤦🏻‍♀️
Welcome ma lovelie, if youse huvni already had a look at the wiki, dae it and nae debates. 👌
---

What the hell is he gonna use a ring light for?
Take a pichure oaf his ring fur oanly fans. ⚫🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi ma lovelies. It’s Friday and finished ma full time joab for the weekend so aye 🎉 Would like to let you know how ma night will consist… a treatit pizza takeaway that does bespoke Italian pizzas and a few lethal drinks 👉🍹 Cannae wait. Tons blessings and tattie hearts to youse 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the name of the wee man, that frigging glype has used HALF a bottle of the fabric spray in TWO days. I can barely breathe looking at that photo, gawd love the poor cat. Incredible or not, Marion, stop spraying shite round that bedsit.
View attachment 1932144
Sorry my lovelie, but it's still near tha top. Kiss Kiss.

Reactions: 10
Is he doing it on purpose the night?

"How my night will consist"

Tell me Mario. Which practitioners recommended that ring light? 😂

"We don't have children" - no tit baldy. If you did they'd be removed. 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So many of you MUA and practitioners recommended this one. Yeah perfect Maz for your unpaid, free hobby you do, that you think is your joab. Wannnnnnabeeeeeee.
This ☝Why oh why does a truncheon polisher need a professional ring light?

What the hell is he gonna use a ring light for?
Again this☝Maybe he thinks it is going to light up his ‘ring piece’ so Deek can find it in the bumming fort? I can’t think why he would need one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£80 on a ring light 😂 This is near worse than the Dyson he bought for his 3 hairs near bald head. He’s definitely a parody. I refuse to believe otherwise.
It's times like this I actually wunner if he's the wan trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has he bought a ring light? 5 years later.. that will show up the sweaty, oily face even more.
He really trying to become a influencer isn't he. Have a wee day off Marion? Can always tell when he posts all day he clearly isn't working. 3 days 4/5 hour shifts 16 hours so don't lose benefits they will definitely have housing benefit as well.
I don't understand why 2 men no kids, have a council flat? Both work and could own their own place or private rent. Loved to know how Deed Deek managed to get council flat not a single parent, no substance or alcohol abuse (that we know of) so must have claimed homelessness after coming out to the family maybe?
There will be a parent out there living in a scatter flat needing it more than these 2 🤡

Reactions: 25
The self importance and attitude on her tonight?! Making my skin itch, what a completely deluded fat slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s this ma lovelies?
97DA7549-BF86-4DF3-8BA8-21E1A4EF6287.jpeg

And Mrs Hinch has a huge bleeping house she don’t need support!
173CE715-8642-4633-88D9-341440FB914A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don't need a ring light hen, you need a brown paper bag, stick it on your flat heed and do us aw a favour, and hide your munting face you fat slut. No amount of light in the world is going to make you look better, you need surgery and so forth. Your whole face and scalp. Take a good look at this picture, you've just wasted £80. So aye.
Screenshot_20230128_143908_Video Editor.jpg

Snapchat-1269109774.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.