Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt he has had anybody telling/posting him or seen other opinions saying that her name is awful, he just likes to sprout oof on one.

Stop sticking ya beak into other people's business.

Shut the duck up.

328376557_494953226140393_4395982581785515658_n.jpg
327612838_698587158408360_3738921939519004117_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s the first to bump his gums with his ain rotten opinions about everyhing else so he needs to shut his trap
You can imagine that rancid fucker and his special needs boyfriend bitching about everything and everyone. Pair of Queens!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your name is Maria, hen.

View attachment 1928033
How dare you! I Marion is the patron saint of weird baby names ...efter aw, Bambi cud huv been called Krystal Meth like his sister!

He's mixing with the big z list celebs noo, oot yer lane and nae debates ma lovelie #gettaeken

Spine bright though πŸ’Ž
---

Are we going on a wee bespoke surrogate wean jurnee ma lovelies πŸ’Ž
Wull it be sharing the high footfall area with Rayne or the loft wi ratty squirrels?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
DE6D4ED4-0501-45E3-BE6E-5F9186EDA2E9.jpeg

Seen this meme on Facebook before and thought of our favourite Beirut zombie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God she must be ovulating the little freak. Aw this wean chat. Bambi fury is a strippers name. Teddy Blu Johnstone is literally a tribute to the orange lodge and Rangers as @muscadet mentioned so aye. So glad he’ll never be able to have wains. Imagine that being your da, no thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Feck, he's like a dog with a bone. Why does he do a video after he's posted?!.
Is this idiot hoping Molly Mae notices him fighting her corner?!. You're a nobody, Mario! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOL. ACTUAL LOL. He thinks he’s in with the celebs he thinks he’s in the nook that he is who we are all waiting on to pass comment and support oor molly mae. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can you just imagine him saying all this nonsense to his colleagues as they both scrub the skids of the polis ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He rushs through it he's soo desperate to be first to post it. Where as actual influencers receive, record using them then post it. The last story he rambled so quickly I couldn't keep up or understand.
Also what does dia-bulge mean? Just say you can't wait to use and tell you all how get on. Simple but he is simple so gets basic things wrong.

Had to edit because I was affronted at my spelling errors. Soo ayye tons blessings πŸ’Ž
He dia-bulged a guft hen, which in Marion's land means, he exposed a fart. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooo thats her mating call tattlers! She'll be rubbing her wee boaby on Deeks back the night. Someones going on a reborn doll journey. Little Baby Teddy Blu. All dressed in a B&M bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He called Rayn after hearing the rain - if my memory is correct.

If so, Mario Sitting Bull Disgusting McKnight's next child will be ....

Crabbit IBS BigBeak Johnstone - McKnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
After that chinese he had the night he actually has a high chance a drapping 8 pounds worth a mass oot his ain hole the night🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.