Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I could have made a fortune showing off a bit of ma shudder" Anyone? No..... thought not.
The worlds awready fucked up enough the last thing we need is pics and videos of Marions naked corpse like body๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
โ€œProtect your bubbleโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ bloody hell. Notice even his rant was in a softer put on voice for his new followers, not his usual hundred mile and hour, car crash. Heโ€™s really going all out to put on a show.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey tattle trolls. Just catching up after a few weeks off this app... did anyone spot next year's (this years) Christmas baubles balancing on top of the wardrobes with all the other shite?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey tattle trolls. Just catching up after a few weeks off this app... did anyone spot next year's (this years) Christmas baubles balancing on top of the wardrobes with all the other shite?
Screaming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ what a sad life. Also hilarious because the reason he got those wardrobes was because the old ones were piled high with shite and he was sick of looking at what a mess it was! hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His whiney voice in his Christmas oils stories ๐Ÿ™ˆ What's wrong with this idiot, because if he's trying to sound funny he's not. If anything he sounds like he's losing it

• Haha
  • Sick
I got a bespoke block who knows the duck why! I never commented on any of his posts, nor any of the other Insta bellends he follows, never interacted with him in any way, never followed him. I very rarely comment, only occasionally on people's posts I actually like. I don't use my Insta to write nasty stuff on people's posts but hey do I give a tit? The duck I do.
I got a block too. The only person I roasted was Katie price so he must be reading who is being nasty to her. Mind you, going on that, he wouldnโ€™t have any followers left ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There you go. I said the other day the reason why he's hyper is because it's the first pay day of the year.

What happened to the savings you and orange man have after you paid all your debts...That's right, there isn't any!. You're living pay cheque to pay cheque.
Eating out tonight l bet because he's that predictable ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20230131-114907_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yer oan a bespoke register noo ma lovelie ๐Ÿ˜˜

Cornflake books, ah'm scared tae ask ,๐Ÿ˜•
Keep your weans away from me ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh ma lovelie did you not experience the woman who make fake tom ford, gucci etc books where she basically covered up cornflake boxes to look like books ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Actually pissing myself typing this, who buys a fake book!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fooking hell he posts an ad of him selling his shite wax melts and fooks up the link.

He really is the village idiot.

327810422_3033982910232338_3969956385252324040_n.jpg
328344076_1345132609361748_7686587706098565492_n.jpg

mario.png
328034334_1269457203962144_7249782246207344117_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His whiney voice in his Christmas oils stories ๐Ÿ™ˆ What's wrong with this idiot, because if he's trying to sound funny he's not. If anything he sounds like he's losing it
This had me creasing. I think he is embracing what we say about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Take it that's green Christmas decor on wardrobe. Soo we going for the Grinch theme this Christmas?
Can't believe he got them wardrobes for storage but still has to store stuff on the top.
Telling whole Instagram it's his pay day, that'll be him now buying the Easter decor in tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Take it that's green Christmas decor on wardrobe. Soo we going for the Grinch theme this Christmas?
Can't believe he got them wardrobes for storage but still has to store stuff on the top.
Telling whole Instagram it's his pay day, that'll be him now buying the Easter decor in tonight.
He's literally got nowhere to store anything, it's a room and kitchen he lives in. The bathroom or should I say shower room is literally a cupboard, gives me claustrophobia just thinking about it. An MRI has more space, iykyk ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿคฃ

Deffo a Grinch theme I reckon, he'll have to dress up himself and wee Deek to look characters from Whoville, I can't wait for this journey ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's literally got nowhere to store anything, it's a room and kitchen he lives in. The bathroom or should I say shower room is literally a cupboard, gives me claustrophobia just thinking about it. An MRI has more space, iykyk ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿคฃ

Deffo a Grinch theme I reckon, he'll have to dress up himself and wee Deek to look characters from Whoville, I can't wait for this journey ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
He'll be purrre raging we've gave away his theme, fukin tattler witches strike again.
For someone that works 'full time's how does he have spare time to gut flat in morning and make video with voiceovers? I work full time almost and there is days I don't even get to sit down and properly look on social media until about 6pm.
If you've got Soo much clutter in cupboards, behind sofa, under bed, on top wardrobes you'd be giving yourself a serious check. If he was wise he could had ceiling to floor built-in bespoke units either side tele white with gold/black/chrome handles but he didn't because he is a sheep and got tele and fireplace (fake) or amount crap he's spent money on add it up could had got a log burner in there (5k for ours) but that was everything needed for it, literally all I use with heat from them. P.s not boasting it did take myself and Mr Isa 10 months to save for it but something I've always loved and wanted.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.