Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Easter was for weans 🤦🏼‍♀️ think he feels the need to please the new followers 😂 and I’m bleeping here for him splashing the cash on glass jars to put mini eggs in etc etc etc ….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1922808

Just a reminder Mario - you don't do Easter.

View attachment 1922809
Thought he didn't like chocolate or do Easter?
Literally copies all time, now he's met H she doing Easter so now Marion needs to do It. Difference is Marion she has kids you don't.
He will smash it..LOL we've seen your horrendous candy cane lane, autumm decor. I'm asking nicely please don't I can't deal with 3 months of Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He needed help to order a charger at this rate I'm thinking he needs Deed Deek to help him wipe his arse and brush his teeth.
He can order Shein, dusk and crap from Amazon no bother. Such a freak at times.
Mebbes wee Deek is getting it room the rang way and wiping teef and brushing Marion's erse #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He must be ranting about the comments on grinches post on MM account. Wee rat trying to get involved in drama that doesn’t concern him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies. I like to play Marion bingo with the phrases or words he is most likely to say when he has a rant. I scored a -

SO AYE
GET TE duck
C&NT
BLOCK

Any I missed? 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does he film himsel naked in bed? The last thing I wanty imagine right now is Mazdas wee button pressing against the sheets😭🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Marion get tae duck. 🤯🤯🤯 I’ve nae idea what the duck he was trying to say.
That he’s triggered but no triggered, and he’s in a different space noo, but doesn’t know himself whit he’s trying tae say, ma luvlie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He really does waffle on about shite.
He wants to look at things he's posted before commenting on others, because he's not perfect.

And this made me want to hurl 🤢 Seductive my arse, and like he didn't do it on purpose for Andrew. We see you witch 👀

Screenshot_20230130-221711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Marion get tae duck. 🤯🤯🤯 I’ve nae idea what the duck he was trying to say.
That he’s fine but he’s no fine. The worlds fine but it’s no fine. duck knows. Think I’ve gave myself a brain haemorrhage listening tae him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he's commenting on others posting on IG posts and they don't know them.
But he comments on a celeb's post that he doesn't know. Molly-Mae for e.g.
Wattt. 🤷‍♀️

Who's posts has he been reading Freakoid lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.