Cleaning with Mario #92 He never goes anywhere outside his hometown ~ Missgreedy 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when was washing your couch a thing anyway? Any time I’ve bought a sofa they’ve always warned against using cleaning products on it and just advised spot treating marks….not washing over the whole thing 😂🙈

Reactions: 22
Marion, you need to calm your pants doon, ya losing followers.

In 9 days he has lost 107.

mm.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you think about it, putting the plastic carpet attachment on his steam cleaner is exactly the same as putting the pot lid on a cloth and running it over your sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its a "poat" lid (pot to non Glasweigans) You didn't know but you got to know my lovelie
Hen oor Maria isn’t Glaswegian he’s from deepest darkest Ayrshire!!
Normal Glaswegians wouldn’t say Poat they’d say Pot like any other normal person 💎🥔🍊👌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why hasn’t his brother and partner invited him to the birthday celebrations? Really strange family . Still he might ge asked to clean up after .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So many tae choose fae. Wan oaf ma favourite moments is when ah fun his singing #choon #takemeback

Fucks sake 😭 the terrible fade of his hair cut 😭 the pencil thin brows 😭 the pointless clicking and missing the beat 😭 'take me baaaaacccckkkkk'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh hens. Am no well. Not even that foul mouthed little dwarf could rouse me.
My husband is currently cooking up a castelveechi feast it seems (all beige).
Anyone think shes getting a bit lippy of late? Hopefully Deek shoves his nob in her gob to shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does this idiot post like he knows celebrities personally. Stupid prick 🙄

Screenshot_20230130-183328_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine what he'll be like when Stinky Stace poops out her next moneymaker baby. Waiting to be called up as godfather and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We know he's thick, but he really needed help to order a charger?!. Imbecile

Screenshot_20230130-193330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe like Jesus Christ himself, he’ll rise from the dead cause he is one malnourished grey looking bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.