Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
He needs shutting down. Imagine, actually thinking seriously that you should write a book. I wouldn’t trust him to write a shopping list. He’s not interesting, has & daes nothing, goes naewhere, and is the most deluded person oan that app. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SuzyE

VIP Member
I've just watched his rants again, and even though he now says it could be taken two ways, he just won't own up to the fact that he was out of order for calling her out so quickly. He's one evil little fecker, and l hope his followers have noticed and leave his page 🤞🤞

Urgh, and this makes me heave. He's such a creepy little scroat 😖
Is that to impress Wheatcroft, because he's got better things to do like nurse the spot on his face 🤣
Screenshot_20230204-072424_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Well ma lovelies, I’ve given masel a bespoke headache this morning after watching those dots of doom about the new bespoke scents from ooor Hannah that include pistachio (favourite faux pas so far, thanks Martin)
Wish I’d kept count of how many times she said bespoke, someone get her a thesaurus and nae debates! Shaking like a shitting blind Nikita dug and swearing like a trooper. Stay classy Martin 😉
Doesn’t want to see another tin of chocolates in the bedsit for the next foreseeable? Martin you’ve got the saying wrang yet again 🙄
There’s so much more to unpack from all of those stories but I just don’t have it in me!

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
He really does lead a boring life. He made it sound like today was going to be really exciting for the two middle aged fannies 🥱
I don’t know what’s stopping them from getting a few drinks for a few hours, going to a nice proper restaurant, mini golfing, cinema etc. All that money spent on B&M shite could go towards that… they two seem like roommates more than anything else.

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
How embarrassing that she’s acting like that bLuE TiCk just appeared……. Keep the jokes coming Mari.

You applied for it, same way you applied for benefits that you certainly do not deserve. Working minimum hours to ensure the tax payers top you up when you are clearly able to work more, if you can make it to the shops and ‘restaurants’ on a regular basis and previously worked a FHUL TIME JOAB then why not now? There are genuine people out there fighting for benefits they 100 percent deserve having to jump through multiple hoops and appeals, then there is this nasty piece of work sat spaffing his load over a mergamot and pistachio candle.

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Mario, ma lovely, we're really not thick.
We ken you'se begged insta for that blue tick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s got a cheek talking out Bleeding Gums Murphy wearing his Christmas pjs, when she had her tree up in October

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Is he doing it on purpose the night?

"How my night will consist"

Tell me Mario. Which practitioners recommended that ring light? 😂

"We don't have children" - no shit baldy. If you did they'd be removed. 100%

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The way he words things never fails to astound me. It’s like a child learning how to put words together to make a sentence… but, badly.

“Yr gonnae see all different things come w these candles as time goes by…”

So, IN THE FURURE there will be different designs etc then!

He’s beyond idiotic, it’s painful and so forth. 🤕

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Whits she getting up tae the day hens? I canny bring masel to go and browse her page. Knocks me sick so she does. Probably a greasy breakfast swimmin in oil followed by a jaunt roon B&M for mare shite she disny need
Cooried up on the concrete slab with a wee seasonal blanket and drink. The bed will be stripped and airing - although piled high with cushions, pillows and dusty throws 🙄

Deek will be at work and the wee housewife in Maz will get the soup maker out to do them a bowl of salt with butter and a wee toaty part baked roll.

Can predict him like clockwork hen, nae debates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AllieBee

VIP Member
He could have had a bath by now if he’s used his wee brain and made some money like all the other lassies on insta 🙄
Or not spent what he does have on piles of crap. Tip Marion; less treatits, more save-its

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
Covid helped them so aye. Wankers.

If he has had debt and if they have paid it off since this video, then his credit rating could be fine. Dependant on what he has had/has now.

But apparently, he still owes money to debt collectors.

Went doon a wee bespoke rabbit hole with that auld thread. Found these little gems.
Whit a treatit that afternoon tea was but whit in the name of flatpack furniture is that wardrobe? the clutter on the top and the shelf aboot ta gee way.
2023-02-04 (2).png
2023-02-04 (3).png

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Brunch? He went spoons for lunch. Marion, stop making simple things appear to be more than they are. You had lunch not brunch. Pathetic little walloping weasel.

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
I don’t feel particularly well today (Am No Well!!) so why on earth did I just put myself through that awful ‘review’ of the new AMA shite? I’m clearly a masochist
Some thoughts:
Marion has “obviously” recently learnt the word “obviously” because he “obviously” uses it approximately every six words, interspersed with swears and pure nonsense it made for an interesting listen.
Those wax melts that you can half to make two look like the cheap soaps you get in nasty B&Bs that cost £30 a night.
Twenty five quid for that tiny little candle? Piss off! “Pistachio”. Thick fucker.

• Haha