Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
She's T R I G G E R E D the night hens.

He's made himself look a right cunt with those posts. Mortified for him and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SuzyE

VIP Member
I heard collaborating, then bespoke and tapped until the end because he's so hard to understand

Hannah’s bloke wants to man up and get rid of the potty mouthed bastard. It's their name he's dragging down with his swearing 👎

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

mchammerr

VIP Member
I still laugh at the his and his shampoo bottles. The Oplex journee. The dyson hairdryer. The ring doorbell. Basically everything in his life is laughable, so aye💎

View attachment 1919450
I keep meaning to read his wiki and start reading his thread as he’s fucking hilarious but sorry olaplex journey? What the fuck is he using olaplex for? He’s got a head like a scrubbing brush

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Aw don’t forget luvlies he wis the OG tae share M&S’s first cleaning products… he built M&S up intae the supermarket it is today!! Bespoke boujee mention a doing his food shop there anaw, acting as if it isny Deek that brings him the discounted food back hame.

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
There’s so much to unpack from them stories. Imagine someone who claims to hate summer saying he loves the scent because it reminds him of summer. I’m not even going into the pistachio. How he pronounced aesthetic aswell 😭. Ditch him Hannah, he’s shit at advertising.

Also, saying she’s moving away from dupes but then proceeds to liken every fragrance to something already available 🙄.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
One of youse hilarious Tattle bastards said his head looks like a hotdog and noo he's wearing a housecoat that resembles a Gregg's sausage roll. Mario is trolling us the noo.

🌭

Screenshot_20230129-102318~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Aye, I do know that but just somehow I can't see Social Services approving oor Maz! I guess I discounted that option as for a start his living accommodation is entirely unsuitable and his financial circumstances dire, in favour of surrogacy. No offence intended at all, which is why in my OP I did say that most gay men don't have kids, not all, which is true. Or at least none of the guys I work with (and many of my nursing male colleagues are gay) do.
Unlike Marion I can read and did not take offence at your post ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Chefs kiss right her hen , Di Mario. clutching my beek 😂😂 mazza suits a wee blonde pixi cut wonder if we can convince him to go on a wee Di wig journey 🤔
That must where he got his polo neck idea from when meeting the Insta witches.
Screenshot_20230206-220816.png

I Marion, we are the peeple's princess #iykyk #gtk
Screenshot_20230206-220720.png

• Haha
  • Sick

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Hello hens!!!

Av been manic in work so been a bit quiet oan here. Just wanted to say that a hope youse are aw well and mop leg kicking yer way intae the weekend!

Side note, a saw the bodyguard oan Saturday night and ahm goin tae see it again this Saturday. I hid tae reframe masel fae shouting “SING IT HEN” at the end.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Iv just realised what he’s doing, he’s obviously been looking at what content is doing really well on social media lately. The pan hack, ASMR cleans etc seeing the 10s of thousands of likes on that type of content is obviously winding him up and he thinks he’s being a smug, funny little goblin.

The reality is that he’s a very sad little man, approaching 40, nothing to show for himself, would still be living in his aunts box room if it wasn’t for Dereks bedsit. He’s recently met all the queen huns who have made hundreds of thousands of pounds, some of them now millionaires and he’s being bitter because he knows he F-d up every opportunity and it’s all totally his fault.

I bet his family and friends are so disappointed and embarrassed by him.

I’m Taking screenshots of the smug bastard so next time he’s on a downer we can remind him that he totally deserves it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
FA75F667-4819-4774-B04F-438007732FB2.png

I actually fear for the human race, why are people so thick? He fucking applied for the blue tick, they didn’t just give it him. He had to actually fill out a form 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Congratulations on a blue tick is the equivalent of congratulating someone who got to go to America when they paid and planned to go 🤣

Also a canny with this manifestation shite! I think we'll be in fur a break down when he realises manifestation still requires putting in the work.
Also manifesting kindness? Is that not narcissistic?
What kind of people does he meet on the daily if he's manifesting kindness?
Ah dunno he fries ma nut!
To be fair Tattlers congratulate each other in getting VIP member status. 🤣 Never changed me though, ah'm still auld Madge fae the block 💎
---

Some absolute TWAT has sent him flowers!! What sort of world are we living in FFS!! I despair!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mebbes they saw his recent pichure and thought he wiz deid. 🤔

• Haha
'What happened to cleaning with a cloth and soapy water? It does the same fucking job'

Says the stupid fat slut who bought Ozmo fridge cleaner,. One of which comes with a hazard warning for skin and eye irritation. When he could just use hot soapy water or a steam cleaner...

• Haha