Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laynelo_

VIP Member
God she must be ovulating the little freak. Aw this wean chat. Bambi fury is a strippers name. Teddy Blu Johnstone is literally a tribute to the orange lodge and Rangers as @muscadet mentioned so aye. So glad he’ll never be able to have wains. Imagine that being your da, no thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Freefalling

VIP Member
Hannah's new cash cow, sorry boyfriend needs to knock him down a peg or two. Swearing whilst being paid to advertise, so professional 🫣

As if hinch would take him to Beyonce, she wouldn't even take him to Tesco 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SuzyE

VIP Member
Awwww poor Mario isn't part of the bestest friends gang. Now how does that not surprise us 🤣
I bet he thought he had made it at that book launch with them, but nope. Back to scrubbing toilets Cinders 🤭

---

How Stacey and her bestest friends spent their day, and how Billy no mates, Mario spent his 😂

Screenshot_20230129-121203_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-120828_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Dove88

Was starving earlier ma lovelies so ah hud a wee bowl of patchoulis for ma brunch. Getting thum oot thir shells is a basturt right enough.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
No Mario, you can’t be that cunt who ‘shames’ people because that is called doxxing and illegal. He’s only trying to make out he’s trolled to fit in with the insta huns once again. There’s nothing even offensive in that message. I don’t have kids and it’s not triggering in anyway for me to read that a house with kids can’t be tidy. Fuck off marion.

• Haha

Scottishmammy

That comment was in no way trying to be offensive. It’s an innocent post saying when you have kids your house is a shit pit. Which I can vouch for. He’s absolutely got the wrong end of the stick here. I’m embarrassed for him trying to spin it

People are getting dug out of rubble in other parts of the world, and they’re the lucky ones. And he’s creaming his leggings because a piece of code got added to his insta handle.

Git. Right. Tae. Fuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
He can’t even take a none insulting message correctly. Hahaha what an absolute lunatic.
Jumped down her throat before his stupid little pea brain caught up with his strangler fingers typing. Gets it wrong again. I actually hate him!

• Heart
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Dunno about you hens, but I’ll keep my successful job, loving husband and kids, HOUSE with back door & front door and 3 exotic holidays a year over a blue tick

• Heart
Made himself sound really thick regarding the pan lid cleaning hack.

The reason it works Mario Hen is because the thin edges of the pan lid get deeper into the fabric than you could get from just “given it a fuckin worsh” with a wet cloth. A bucket of water and cloth will also saturate the fabric and take longer to dry, and as you should know excessive dampness can cause bespoke mould…..

YOU ABSOLUTLE COCK WOMBLE

• Haha

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

Lmao Marion, get off your soapbox. She wasn't saying your home (box) wasn't a home as there are no kids. She was saying it's damn near impossible to keep a house this 'clean' when you have kids.
He's really trying to become an influenza now, three years too late.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
  • How to be a successful Influencer. A book for dummies - Anon.
  • How to clean your Beirut hovel - Kim & Aggie.
  • Learn to cook when all you've done is eat oot - Sadie McKnight.
  • I Mario, My IBS is real - Mario McKnight.
  • Tattle fuck oof ya bunch of bitches - put any Instacunts name here.

• Haha
Is it a bit weird he's watching a video on Molly-Mae's birth story? It's not like it's something he would ever be able to relate to or compare to his own experiences of giving birth or preparing to give birth. Is it even weirder that he, a 40 year old bloke from Scotland, is gushing over a 23 year old blogger?? I find it a little bit a lot creepy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ring ring .. Hello my lovely is that the Halifax , right so l am Mario from Paisley heights. I am wondering aboot getting ma sell a mortgage. What savings have l got for a deposit well l don’t have any cash cash ma darling but what l do have is a money can’t buy a shiny blue tick on insta. Noo by my calculations l reckon that’s like having 100k in the bank for tick nae debates … dial tone … hello hello what the fuck that c*nt just hung up on me. Does he no know who the fuck l am ‘ur , he needs to get to know fuckin fast

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
The irony of saying he’s on top form and this shit goes over his heed while he’s oan his high horse posting about it during a bespoke rant. DO BETTER DOLL!

• Haha