Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m fairly new to the fascinating world of Mario so forgive me if these have been discussed at length before. But a few things just have me howling at how not right this man is.

-The rant about Derek using his Jo Malone hand wash. Why spend £60 on a bottle of hand wash if you can’t afford to use it?? I bloody love Aesop but I’m not about to spunk a small fortune in it so I just use nice smelling, cheaper hand wash and decant it into a nicer bottle. Job done. But the way he has a go at the camera is pure psycho behaviour.

-Getting the Christmas tree up so early and then complaining about it the whole time. It’s hideous anyway.

- His runaway spending habit and then in the same breath wishing that he could go away somewhere nice. For the price of that pointless ring light he could easily book a couple of cheapie plane tickets to somewhere in Europe. For the price of the volume of take away she consumes he could book a really nice airB&B for a couple of nights. Husband and I like to get away at least a few times per year so we prioritise saving for trips instead of throwing away money on fast food. It doesn’t have to break the bank!

-The expensive Dyson hair dryer when he has less hair than my three year old 🤭 But maybe I’m just bitter because I’m still using the £40 Babyliss hair dryer I got for my 18th birthday that is still going after twenty years 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You don't need a ring light hen, you need a brown paper bag, stick it on your flat heed and do us aw a favour, and hide your munting face you fat slut. No amount of light in the world is going to make you look better, you need surgery and so forth. Your whole face and scalp. Take a good look at this picture, you've just wasted £80. So aye.
Screenshot_20230128_143908_Video Editor.jpg

Snapchat-1269109774.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

#93 He’s now got a blue tick but Tattle still thinks he’s a wee dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Mario has a blue tick!

Mario hasn’t got; a back door, a house, a meaningful relationship, a hobby, a holiday, real friends, a savings account, a career, social life, a fulfilling and meaningful life, an inner confidence etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Aye but why doesn’t he have a mortgage?!! Or kids??!!! Or a car??!!! Or a front and back door??!!! Oh aye that’s right….because he spunks every single penny they have plus a lot they don’t have on absolute unnecessary shite like ring lights and cushion covers. Get a grip you absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Freefalling

VIP Member
God, seeing Derek's wee hand on his shoulder has knocked me wrong 🤢 wtf, absolutely repulsive 🤮 safe to say my fanny has packed up and left the country 😬

Since the dawn of time people have asked engaged couples "so when's the big day?" Then once married its "when will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet" and tbh Maz, you and Didums should have a mortgage. Social housing is in such short supply that two healthy, able young guys shouldn't be taking up a bedsit that could help get someone a roof over their head.

I honestly think the pair of you are half wits, not the full shilling.

Derek's flat is miles from being even close to a show house - it's a shit hole, in a dumping ground surrounded by the dregs of society. A safe space it is not

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Madge2022

VIP Member
Gaun yersel' @Rayne always been ma favourite tattler and nae debates.

Quick recap, I Marion huz been spoiling us in 2023. Bespoke trip to London tae meet the con woman oaf the app. He's creaming as he huz goat 4k new followers aff the back oaf it so we wur #treatit tae cleaning dots of doom tae try and keep them. A wee shower wi his brand new products never seen before that ur his 'staples'. Sum mair shitty #deserved meals oot, and tattler's delight in him confirming that his boudoir is as mouldy as wee Deek's teeth. Aw we need is a wee song and dance fae Marion and this year wull be complete. Allowing Marion tae put up his crissmas 2023 in February #soaye 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why's his face red and his neck white ???

That ring light was a pure waste of money 🤣🤣
Back in yer ain lane hen, Mario if your reading here don't listen to these tattler bitches, you keep flying higher and higher, keep your chin up .. all 6 of them 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna25

Why’s he acting like it’s a surprise?
YOU a need to apply to be verified! You don’t just wake up and BOOM blue tick 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

Shmebulock

Why is he saying if he is ever "blessed" with kids? Is he waiting for them to be #gifted doesn't he understand as a gay man that's not something that is going to happen to them unless they do something about it. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
How’s he managing to read all these books when 1) he’s partially sighted allegedly and 2) he can’t even read a simple Instagram comment without misunderstanding it totally.

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
went to London for 12 hours and now thinks he’s worthy of a book deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My cat has more chance of writing a book than he does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

CrapEars

VIP Member
Do people usually ask male couples when they’re having kids? Wouldn’t have thought so. And surely anyone who actually knows those two would never assume they’d want children. Where would they put them?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Madonna

When you get caught by the Department for Works and Pensions reading your latest self help novel, “The Hungry Caterpillar” and you’ve told them you’re blind with the Kerry Katonas
874890CC-1A58-4A3A-AD69-0CDF3296CBB6.gif

• Haha