Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Why's his face red and his neck white ???

That ring light was a pure waste of money 🤣🤣
Ooft could he be any more thumb like?! 👍🏻 He must be blind after all if he thinks that rotten mug needs to be lit up for all to see on insta. Ugly neep.
---

Thank you for the new pic lovely.
The lips. Those fucking lips. I saw less craters bespokely flying over the Grand Canyon.
#smellthewealth

• Haha
Reactions: 14

puddleduck

VIP Member
Ah sometimes wunner if he does all this illiteracy on purpose.
You ken a bit like Joey Essex, pretending he can't tell the time / tie his shoe laces / spell his name etc.

But actually he's just a thick, unfortunate looking, fat waste of oxygen. Sponges from society and gives nothing in return.😘
He's delusional... I know that much.. 😃

Freefalling

VIP Member
Oor Hannah. She’s the owner of Ava May. The lassie the wanker went doon to see in London. Believe she has a very sexy ex anaw so aye💎
Yes, I know it's Hannah but why did she call her business Ava May? Just wondered if it meant anything. Think I need to get in ma scratcher, I'm overthinking shite now

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I wonder it anyone else that lives in a hutch has ever got a blue tick? Any verified rabbits out there completed an application form for one?
I think my pet rabbit has mair space than the bedsit. 🤣
---

The scabby bastard does have a heart and does read here. Look at the piss poor fundraising attempt! 😂
He's an influencer noo hen, it's in his bespoke contract #soaye
---

Anyone know why he doesn’t have a sphonge discount code anymore? They bump him? Realise his vileness is bad for their brand?
Cos his bedsit is bogging and has numerous chemical plug ins, diffusers, candles disguising the bogging smells.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Mario. There was no need to have eaten all the chocs if you objected that much.
Idiot.

mammaof3

VIP Member
What the hell, how is what he has posted classed as brunch?

brunch.png
329051543_5886204818100071_8430811843261101957_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13