Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigmouth1927

Wonder if Thissinglemum got a marksies box? She'd sell her kid for one.

In other news, I'm boycotting M&S. Not having anything in common with that fat poof.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies the junkies doon below will get flooded during the night way his sharting efter that beige scran. Oh god aye😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

SuzyE

VIP Member
Yeah you do talk shite, and now copying things celebrities do. Nearly 40 but thinks he's still a teenager. Sad little middle aged man.

Screenshot_20230207-210549_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12

Pepsi

VIP Member
So after 5 years the OG hus a blue tick, does that mean it's now his joab and so forth?

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ain lane Laura hen, eyes aff the barbie hoose, youse don't huv a blue tick, it's no fur youse. Mind youse, ah bet the blue tick isnae the oanly tick Marion huz goat #klarna #cantpaytakeitaway
---

Feck me, did Flash send that dried fruit or huz it died a death in his fruit bowl 😉
He has a fruit bowl? Well I never

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Aw hens we’re gawn through these threads faster than a castelvecchi through Marions shite pipe! No be long til thread #100, may a suggest then we aw share oor fav Mazda moments and screenshots? Tonsa love on this fine S u n d a y🥔❤

🙌🏽 🙌🏽

Noseybonk

VIP Member
This will never not be funny, he's aboot 6 stone lighter here too.
I have never seen this before Ma lovely. Loved this 😍. Mwah mwah 💎

His haircut, teeth, and dark eyes like he’s been dug up are 👌. That’s before you get to his “singing”…..One Time! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

---

They all hate eachother, bunch of snakes using eachother to get up the greasy pole called Instagram. Maz makes me howl with laughter, at him, not with but he's better staying clear of these vile c u next Tuesday's
100% this

• Haha
Is that the humidifier lying on the floor at left hand side near the window... It's tiny and why is it on floor? what good is that going to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ size and brightness of that ring light the bedroom will be all cosy now.
I thought it was a cat water fountain, but then again its Marion, Rayns water supply is probably the mist from 10,000 electric diffusers. So aye and so forth.

• Haha