Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Dunno about you hens, but I’ll keep my successful job, loving husband and kids, HOUSE with back door & front door and 3 exotic holidays a year over a blue tick
Yeah same, I will rest easy knowing that I am always winning over that cunt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

RubySky478

VIP Member
Hold on one fucking minute. Is his name GENUINELY Martin (no Mario) or are you having us on/it’s an inside joke?!

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Was starving earlier ma lovelies so ah hud a wee bowl of patchoulis for ma brunch. Getting thum oot thir shells is a basturt right enough.
Ooh I bet they looked so pretty in the bowl, pyoor stonning , did they reek of wealth too, I need to get tae ken about this wan 👌🏻 Chefs kiss

• Haha

bigmouth1927

The scabby bastard does have a heart and does read here. Look at the piss poor fundraising attempt! 😂

• Haha
So he applied to be verified how long ago? 😅
Why is he acting surprised does he think there is someone that sits on Instagram and says okay today I will knight Marion martin Mario with a blue tick.
He probably has a provisional license lol, if he made use of it and got an actual full license he can then get himself a wee blue badge.
Derek oor Soph has a blue tick ooooo I purrre neeed one (in his whiny baby voice).
It's really no big deal anyone can get it jut a bit harder to if don't have as many followers.
What does he mean is 2023 going to be a good year for him? I've never heard of him going through a hard time.
He’s too blind to be allowed to drive hen 😂

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Exactly. Hinch knew what she was doing when she replied to her. She knew her sheep would pile on. She’s done it before. She loves a bit of drama & it gives her an excuse to say people are trolling her. They’re all the same these Insta huns, happy to give a load of crap out but whinge and cry if they get any grief back. Mario claims to not read negative messages, but the fact that he limits his DMs and blocks anyone who disagrees with him shows he’s just as bad as the rest of them. Having a different opinion is NOT trolling. But the huns - and I include Mario in that - cannot tell the difference. Idiots.
Speak of the devil. Hinch is on Lorraine after the break

• Wow
  • Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
He talked aboot the Whitney musical aka The Bodyguard on Jan 18th, so the stupid fooker could have bought some tickets then.

Mario just book into the Crowne agin if ya want a bath.

327619549_579578600337515_3764644793296790433_n.jpg

328139201_896163901517165_5174629373257268089_n.jpg

bath.png
bath1.png

• Haha
  • Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Where is he gonni keep the barbie dream hoose, him and wee Deek wull use it tae manifest a back door?
It can go in the high footfall area and oor Rayn will have to use it as her new bed #upgrade #treatit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
People like fucking Maureen shouldn’t be allowed access tae the inter web! She doesn’t know what it means? So for all she knows it could be a Pedalo tick, meaning he’s oan a fiddler register.

But yeah, you well done him our Mo. Silly old cunt
*clutches beak* and staggers tae the kitchen for a cup of tea. Fucking hilarious 😭

• Haha