Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, just caught up and I'm one hunner percent over the moon that we've been treatit.
Drawing his bespoke gaping hole on the cooker, with cif.
Swaying his massive arse in front of the mirror, looking like a fat giraffe in that hoosecoat.
Her titty pumping her 48dd's.
Sniffing her own shart.
Cotton wool stuck to the side of her face.
Petty cash.
KFC ready to blow Deek out the bumming fort.
Being purely affronted with milk tray.
So aye and so forth. Treatit.
Snapchat-1157442668.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He said he's been going on deep cleaning but only 2 hours worth of stories. Don't believe took him 4 hours to do all that today I'd believe it if he had rearranged the furniture but no sofa slab is still blocking radiator.
If he took 4 hours to clean that tiny flat, it tells me it was absolutely filthy. And going off the state of his oven l think that confirms it. Scruff! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So in his already mouldy bedroom he’s steamed the carpet? Does he just not get it. Steam = water = more excess water in the air = Mold! Can’t imagine he’s flung all his windows open either.
Back to your aine lane you go hen , he’s got all his Windaes open and he just loves it, it’s dead fresh, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could no sleep wae ma heid that close tae the door (bedroom door, no front door. Although you could kiss the letterboax fram the bed too)
Ah suppose the layout is handy when he's laid in bed & the postman drops all the final demands & debt letters off.
Can just reach his arm oot tae the letterboax and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Goat alot Tae catch up oan , as av bin living ma life as a should be as a got diagnosed wae an illness (no the shites) this week, but this thread keeps me clutching ma beak, i saw the recent tories and cudnae wait Tae get tattle.
Screenshot_20230128-194325.png

Whit.the.duck.is.it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure why the fat twit cleaned his oven when he dosna cook in it.

A takeaway again.

Mario, where's ya AIRFRYER?

328140561_557965086372917_2397799959789872183_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God he's such a sad act isn't he? Mincing al9ng with his bag of Zoflora. What a fanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Goat alot Tae catch up oan , as av bin living ma life as a should be as a got diagnosed wae an illness (no the shites) this week, but this thread keeps me clutching ma beak, i saw the recent tories and cudnae wait Tae get tattle.
Sending you hugs ma lovely 💓 ❤
On a scale of 1-10, how raging is he that Hannah is in Paris and why would you say 10?
Ah'm gonna say 11.
Because the trip tae London for Hannah was a normal day oot at work, as she looks forward tae her travels. Nothing special.

As for Mazda, it was the only trip he will have this year, tae him it was like a roond the world trip. Tae be honest, he's probleys still jet lagged and so forth 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs who paid their broadband bill 😂 dots galore of crappy music memories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awe no! He’s snapped the twigs off his diffuser trying to manoeuvre himself intae his bed ☹
728C2E48-8101-4B91-B87C-40135BCC0462.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.