Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Not an ad So ad” Christ.

the aff link discussion just reminds me ae the time he widny dae a swipe up for his followers despite then asking because he thought that it would lead them to his own Amazon account n they’d see his address 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Not an ad So ad” Christ.

the aff link discussion just reminds me ae the time he widny dae a swipe up for his followers despite then asking because he thought that it would lead them to his own Amazon account n they’d see his address 😆
I reckon when these 'infleuncers' that aren't 'infleuncers' say stuff like not an ad but ad, bought myself but ad.. it's them being petty and trying be sarcy but really their just doing it for our benefit.
Honestly did he say spring bedding? Only an ejit buys bedding in January to use months later. Silly me forgot oor MarioN likes to get organised for each season 6 months in advance.
Went for McDonald's because he's meeting Deed Deek after his work, they act like a pair of teenagers with their first ever bf.

What has happened to his airfryer? He cooks nae mae.

View attachment 1897824
Mcflurrys are crap now, esp with those thin paper spoons that isn't even a spoon.
It's been a moment guy literally has a McDonald's every other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The laptop has been dusted off so he can kneel on the bedroom flair and show off his Primark haul.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good god how much takeaway shite does he eat? A chippy yesterday and a McDonald’s the day! I’d be bloated as duck! He’s a wannabe influencer way his tacky primark haul, he’s got enough shite candles nevermind primarks clearance section, bespoke plastic smell so aye. How great is his annual leave that the funnest thing he does is takes a mcgills bus up tae braehead🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mortified for her, crouching oan the bedsit floor, showing aff reduced Primark shite, shaking like a shitting dug. ‘Had tae make a reel’ - you really didn’t you complete embarrassment to the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooo shes been to Ann Summers hens! Probably to buy a new bra to stuff her huge witch tits in. Deek will be getting a titty job tonight! Deeks wee baby marmalade all over her scabby face! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He definitely has a problem.
Roughly £20 on sale items he dosna need.

For the wiki

326234103_726090602266271_2551705434120549763_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Marion waving items back and forth does no an influencer make.

so aye that’s relatively it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mortified for her, crouching oan the bedsit floor, showing aff reduced Primark shite, shaking like a shitting dug. ‘Had tae make a reel’ - you really didn’t you complete embarrassment to the internet.
"complete embarrassment to the internet" 😂😂 you're not wrang there, hen! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the wiki.
He says his Christmas money paid for these but he can be a big fat billy liar so added them.
= £70.

cc.png
throw.png
mohair.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.