Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until the new Hun followers realise all he ever shows is the sterile living room and tacky bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not gonna lie hens, I like they tumblers fae Primark!! 🙈 But I’ll no be buying them for two reasons! I don’t need them, and unlike Mazda, I have some self control and don’t buy stuff I don’t need!! Secondly, they would just be forever tainted as being INFLUENCED, so I’d probably choke on ma joos. So aye 🙌🏻💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she building another room in the bedsit,because where the actual duck is Maria putting all this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely ramping up the engagement with a questions boax. It’s beyond me why anyone follows him other than to rip the piss, I’m genuinely astounded how a scrounging spendaholic weasel and his boyfriend have built up (from the ground so aye) such a large following.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely ramping up the engagement with a questions boax. It’s beyond me why anyone follows him other than to rip the piss, I’m genuinely astounded how a scrounging spendaholic weasel and his boyfriend have built up (from the ground so aye) such a large following.
They’re all off the back of Hinch. Let’s face it, they’re no following fae his wonderful personality or goals home, are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ehhh hen!! Deek is his FIANCÉ so aye… no lit they’ll ever get married but he can still keep imagining a big duck off wedding and himsel in a white dress. He’s thinking Hinch, Stace, Greedy, Krystal, and Rayn as the bridesmaids. Guests include his 3 legitimate followers, Deeks pals fae the orange lodge, Johnny and the parents (if they remember). Ceremony at Dakota hotel Glasgow #deserved, reception at Castelvecchi💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve always said he does have a decent following to be honest. And I don’t think he’s into bot buying like some (Hinch) but he’s done literally nothing with insta. He could have made a fair amount and I bet he would have been in his own house by now if he’d used his brain 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ehhh hen!! Deek is his FIANCÉ so aye… no lit they’ll ever get married but he can still keep imagining a big duck off wedding and himsel in a white dress. He’s thinking Hinch, Stace, Greedy, Krystal, and Rayn as the bridesmaids. Guests include his 3 legitimate followers, Deeks pals fae the orange lodge, Johnny and the parents (if they remember). Ceremony at Dakota hotel Glasgow #deserved, reception at Castelvecchi💎
Or as that news article correctly called him his FINANCE 😂 still clutch ma beak over that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How long until the new Hun followers realise all he ever shows is the sterile living room and tacky bedroom 😂
Come on noo, they might get #treatit tae his high footfall area and wi-fi password ma lovelie 😘

I love how he displayed his wee books after his adventure, and now they've been dumped back intae the ottoman bed. Hens, she's ramping up her wee influencer game with some questions. We get to see her world 🤣🤣
View attachment 1899113View attachment 1899115
I think it's an auld pic hen, his wee #needed espa thing is away, plus his pyoor gorgeous oil display he showed us. Unless he's sent it back 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
#grateful fur the new followers cause oor Marion will be gaun aw oot noo and given us more content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the 3 guests might have changed their mind
2023-01-21 (2).jpg

Oor Mario going into Greedys wee shindig. Nae filter, taking notes fae aw the so called influencers.
Ads, reels, questions. Writing it aw doon in his my wee pony notebook that Deek gave him to mop kick his new OG insta page.
The wig was a decoy so they wouldny ken he was copying them.
After 4 years he's still learning guyzz, no ma quote, its Hinches so aye
istockphoto-174835823-170667a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve always said he does have a decent following to be honest. And I don’t think he’s into bot buying like some (Hinch) but he’s done literally nothing with insta. He could have made a fair amount and I bet he would have been in his own house by now if he’d used his brain 🙄
What brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Derek and Rayn are in for a bespoke shart the night ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Even his ain da canny stand him so he’s papped him tae the end of the table!😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.