Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says its "not an ad" but I'm pretty sure all these things that wee Derek buys him like yesterdays diffuser, the disappearing crocs ect need to be marked as *gifted as he is still promoting a product. Hope the ASA arnt watching Mario.
I think PTWM was saying something on her stories about SS getting pulled up before she didn't make a brooch her aunt gave her as gifted. Am I right Tattlers?
Yes, l heard her saying that in her stories

Reactions: 8
He's showing books a lot more lately. Starting to get worried he's hoping he'll get a book deal. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค "I, Marion. F...k it!"

Hunch, SSS's sister and Greedy all have books (coming) out. Do those other influencers at that London outing have books?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hen's we've been treatit to a new salmon hoosecoat. Where is the mother of the bride bespoke one?
I noticed that anaw ma luvlie, hopefully weโ€™ll never see that auld grey wan again๐Ÿคข itโ€™ll be stauning in the communal bins the noo if weโ€™re lucky so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's showing books a lot more lately. Starting to get worried he's hoping he'll get a book deal. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค "I, Marion. F...k it!"

Hunch, SSS's sister and Greedy all have books (coming) out. Do those other influencers at that London outing have books?
To be fair ah'd probably buy his book, fur comedy value alone ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Think he wull dae a braille version fur his fellow Kerry Katona sufferers ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fucks sake been reading too much about Mario he's infiltrated ma brain. Logged off the computer at work today, got the prompt to remove my smart card. I swear I thought it asked me to remove ma shart card. Fooks sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, Iโ€™ve no had time to read the hunners o pages Iโ€™ve missed in this threads so I am sorry if this had been mentioned but does she have a pulley for the washings? As exactly where is she hanging 3 loads? What capacity is the washing machine? Or is she doing it in the kitchen sink? So many questions. Tons o love as always!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fucks sake been reading too much about Mario he's infiltrated ma brain. Logged off the computer at work today, got the prompt to remove my smart card. I swear I thought it asked me to remove ma shart card. Fooks sake!
I ken whit ya mean, I find masel thinking in "mario speak" and hay mop kick ma aine arse inta talking properly with grammar that makes sense so aye yur no alone hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Treatit himself
He needs to treat his savings account to a cash injection! His spending is staggering and I loathe the way influencers use 'treat yourself' to spend spend spend then show off.

*Just been sat checking through bills and accounts and moved some money to savings because actual financial peace of mind is a Friday treat to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.