Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be trying to claim a half price TV licence even though he “doesnae watch TV, it’s never on” when it’s on constantly.
Get. In. The. Bin. You. Blancmange. Faced. bleep.
I Marion and wee Deek ur like the wish version of PJ and Duncan fae Byker Grove. Geoff, he canni see man #howay
Screenshot_20230113-090024.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just been clutching my beak again watching 'Mario's Adventures'. The slow mo on that tit hole, hotel box room is hilarious.
Mind, I don't suppose he could see how tit it was with his terrible sight.
Funny how he shares everything, but not sharing his benefit review journey which is clearly underway.
Death breathed slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think I have found Mario's secret twin ..looks sounds and even looks like he has bespoke sensitive skin so aye
Sensitive skin my arse! He's got so many fragranced products and chemicals in that flat it'll go up like Chernobyl if there was a big enough spark. I've got sensitive skin and can't go near candles, diffusers etc and have to wash my own laundry separately in different products from the rest of the household. My husband has even changed from aerosol deodorant to a roll on/stick to avoid spraying any strong fragrances in the air. Fragrances are one of the worst triggers for sensitive skin, believe me Mazda, if you had sensitive skin you'd know all about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The lies!
Can see right through him!
Derek ordered nuttin! If a parcel comes to the door and I've no ordered anything then its clearly not mine and I'd never open Mr Hunners mail or parcels.
He ordered that himself and then he's felt obliged to buy the wan fan H and now he's having to backtrack.
He really is the worst brand ambassador. Not that I'd ever be influenced by him but I'd never buy his or any Ava May product when he still uses other products. To me that says its not the best.
I honestly don't know any other brand ambassadors that flaunt that they use competing items from competitors. Surely H has to tell him that's not how their deal works.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Erh? Only a day without washing, there is two of them. How can they need to do washing everyday?
Sharty sheets. Still doesn't explain though why he had to do three bleep washings when he got home from the big city.

We saw a bleep washings hung up on Sunday night when he posted Hannah in face mask.

He left on the Monday, back on Tuesday. He had George's skin on while travelling and didn't change. No pyjamas as he's already told us he sleeps in the scud 🤢, then had his milk tray polo neck and jeans on Tuesday which he also wore all day and travelling home.

Screenshot_20230120-103619.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Erh? Only a day without washing, there is two of them. How can they need to do washing everyday?
His #needed #fuckit #deserved Friday night Chinese in bed or nippy bum bum kebab will be seeping oota him all night and the sheets will need washed hen 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he didn't buy them as they were a Christmas present, so how did whoever know what to get?!. Or, was he given money like kids get and bought them himself.
What a prick 🙄

Screenshot_20230120-104117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oor wee baby gurl Rayn eyeing up the new bedding, please piss and rip it aw up. Sincerely, us nasty tattlers.
1DD8F849-BDF4-4DFE-88B9-7083FF916227.jpeg

Also where the duck does he keep aw this shite? The storage under the bed and the hole behind the kitchen door can only take so much!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he didn't buy them as they were a Christmas present, so how did whoever know what to get?!. Or, was he given money like kids get and bought them himself.
What a prick 🙄

View attachment 1896713
He says its "not an ad" but I'm pretty sure all these things that wee Derek buys him like yesterdays diffuser, the disappearing crocs ect need to be marked as *gifted as he is still promoting a product. Hope the ASA arnt watching Mario.
I think PTWM was saying something on her stories about SS getting pulled up before she didn't mark a brooch her aunt gave her as gifted. Am I right Tattlers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.