Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, tattie hearts and smelly sharts to youse awe 🥔❤ what a week this has been, I honestly love u all, best thread ever. And no I'm not on these! 👉🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys, tattie hearts and smelly sharts to youse awe 🥔❤ what a week this has been, I honestly love u all, best thread ever. And no I'm not on these! 👉🍹
There is a massive irony that the most pathetic man on insta has the best thread on tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry, not sorry if it's already been discussed but I have bin oot with my real friends so late to this part-tay.

How many fluffing air diffusers does this small man and small gaff need?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So Derek bought him a surprise, I'm assuming it would been named Derek on it because Marion hadn't ordered anything but he opened it anyways?
How stinking is his flat he needs not 1 not 2 but 3?? Drown out the smell of the cat litter box smell from behind kitchen door.
Am not a cat person, no offense but I hate fact them roam worktops where people drink and prep food, they tit in the same room then jump up on to your worktops. It's quite rank.
I honestly feel sorry for the cat inhaling all those toxic products.
My two have never tried to jump on the kitchen units. Their litter box is in the spare room which is classed as their bathroom because l hate litterboxes in a bathroom or kitchen.
Hopefully he'll clean the box out 2-3 times a day and it won't smell, but not everyone's like me and that's how cat's get a bad rep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's just doing another copy that wee Ned the ginger head one was going on about love island and catching up on it yesterday.
I don't watch it, nor for me hen, didn't know it was on because I'm not interested in stuff like that so ayye retivaly it fae me. Tons blessings 💎
Is that Princess Fiona fae the fairytale land oaf neds. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My two have never tried to jump on the kitchen units. Their litter box is in the spare room which is classed as their bathroom because l hate litterboxes in a bathroom or kitchen.
Hopefully he'll clean the box out 2-3 times a day and it won't smell, but not everyone's like me and that's how cat's get a bad rep.
That box will be lucky if it gets cleaned 2 times a week, let alone a day. Bet it’s overflowing with jobbies, hence the air freshener at every available socket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Looked at AMA for the price of the knock-off air diffuser and it's £40. wow,
Looked at the prices for the ESPA diffuser and they are ranging from £85 but you can get one fae £40

Mario, you listening? £40

and why pay £32 for his when you can pay £8 extra and get a nicer-looking one.

air.png
espa.png

Reactions: 12
Marion clean? I’ve just fell off ma chesterfield laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That box will be lucky if it gets cleaned 2 times a week, let alone a day. Bet it’s overflowing with jobbies, hence the air freshener at every available socket
If he does, he's a filthy, cruel little bastard.
Cat's are fastidious when it comes to being clean. I always tell people it's no different to us having to use a dirty toilet 😖

Reactions: 19
Yeah and doubt he will make multiple trips down to the bin in a day, I mean not like he can jut put in the kitchen bin 😂

• Haha
I don’t understand why those bleeping sticks in the coffee table reed diffuser are so long, duck me they interfere with the tv view. Is there any need for it? Crabbit, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surprised he can watch Love Island, you know, with him being registered blind now an aw.
He’ll be trying to claim a half price TV licence even though he “doesnae watch TV, it’s never on” when it’s on constantly.
Get. In. The. Bin. You. Blancmange. Faced. bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think I have found Mario's secret twin ..looks sounds and even looks like he has bespoke sensitive skin so aye
And he looks like his breath stinks too. Could be twins.

Why does he need 3 diffusers in that Wendy House he lives in? Proper gives me the wheeze just looking at it. Can smell it from here, top notes of strong perfume, mid notes of musty, fusty staleness and basenotes of human and cat shart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why those bleeping sticks in the coffee table reed diffuser are so long, duck me they interfere with the tv view. Is there any need for it? Crabbit, so aye
Mario has Kerry Katona’s so he cannae see the normal sized ones, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Between the bleep washings and all these diffusers (is he trying to kill the cat?), I wouldn't be surprised if there was another sitting room journey in the coming months after his cheap panelling starts to go soggy and mouldy! It's a tiny place which is likely cold with his flooring choice, evidenced by the disgusting 'oddie' never off his back, doubt he's opening the windows at the risk of losing his 'cosy', where does he think all the water is going to go?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was £110, down to £60! 😲 lt has to be the ugliest diffuser out as well. Those two have no clue when it comes to spending money on crap. And l don't get why he needs three diffusers?!.

Yeah, he's back to his boring life alright 🙄
View attachment 1894694
I mainly lurk here but I'd be worried about condensation in his flat with that, especially as it's so cold at the moment. I love a little oil diffuser (although I tend to hide mine in a corner as they're not pretty) but I don't like to put it on when it's really cold as I shut my window vents to keep the heat in 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.