Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A book? A BOOK?? Aye Ann, he can barely string a quote together for a reel, but he’s currently penning the next ‘The Secret’. Have a word wae ya self Ann
Pmsl. Just cackled out loud like a witch at this, gave Mr strictly a wee bespoke fright. Love you wee hen 😭😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if on the journey home, Soloman and deceased sister were like "who was that freak with the tit breath?" And I wonder if Hinch told them all about his tantrum over a kid last year. I bet they slagged him off all the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Raging ma sleep was interrupted and noo am awake again 😭 on the plus side I’m here for this new thread! I think it’s going to be on fire, the comedown of I, Marion is pending.
I know Solomon is pregnant but she looks awful! Really unflattering angles in those pics. She looks like a cartoon caricature of herself like the ones you would get on holiday.

The hair. The shiny head. 👏🏻

View attachment 1890669
Terrifying! He’s like a cross between the child catcher and Steve Jobs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Wonder if on the journey home, Soloman and deceased sister were like "who was that freak with the tit breath?" And I wonder if Hinch told them all about his tantrum over a kid last year. I bet they slagged him off all the way home.
I bet she did tell her 🤭 It speaks volumes what they think of him by not really including him in their posts and stories. And the one and only picture Hinch posted she probably did begrudgingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think Soloman has any room to talk considering she posts on Instagram when she's bothered to have a wash and brush her teeth because it's such a rare event!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Nah if he brings out a book it will be the end of civilisation. Imagine him trying to string a sentence together!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think Soloman has any room to talk considering she posts on Instagram when she's bothered to have a wash and brush her teeth because it's such a rare event!
That's one of the reasons why l unfollowed her. She's got no shame by telling the world and his wife her scruffy habits 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What Marion says: "I'm going to new heights, climbing everest!, taking a huge leaps and baby steps, seeing the world, taking on the canyon, jet setting and facing my anxiety head on!!"

What Marion is doing: *Taking a train to the shite hole that is London, staying in a shitey B&B overnight for an afternoon tea wae 6 insta plebs*

Living the dream Monzo, Livin the dream🤦🏼‍♀️

Christopher Columbus move oot the fuckin Road Marion is going to new heights and discovering the world!

Imagine this roaster got on a plane anywhere😂 F**k Me. The fact Deek came doon tae get him hame, what a fandan, I honestly genuinely think he's playing up to the fact he's never ventured any further than Edinburgh by saying its an anxiety issue, when it's nothing more than being skint as duck and up to his eyebroos in debt cause he buys one lot of shite and cannae afford to go anywhere, So he's acting aw Enhanced rate PiP vibes as if he cannae even wipe his own arse and get himself hame the first time he's ventured oot. He's a prize w⚓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lmaoooo so deek got the train to London to take him home? What the actual duck. What a waste of time and money on a ticket. Derek should have packed up and fucked off while he had the chance so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I broke my leg running here from lurking on Greedy’s thread. He’s fair tricket with himself, he looks like a bloody competition winner

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ffs ma lovelies, this thread is on fire :LOL: :LOL: am fookin dead

Imagine the film ma lovelie.

Marion was confined to his hometown of Beirut, Paisley until one day he took the journey of his life… 24 hrs in London. So aye. Blockbuster right there.
Marion McKnight's day aff.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.