Cleaning with Mario #91 He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wunner why Deek wasnae invited to Fake Fest 23? I see PTWM's work shy husband was there.

It would've made his trip to London slightly less tragic and pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wunner why Deek wasnae invited to Fake Fest 23? I see PTWM's work shy husband was there.

It would've made his trip to London slightly less tragic and pointless.
Hannah was his plus 1 ma lovely, nae flies on her and Nick. This explains a lot ๐Ÿ‘€

He'll officially think he is tit on a stick, Scotland's No 1 Instahun. It's gonna give us so much to discuss, that's a journey I'm here for

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Baby steps noo Maggie doll, we dinny even get the Glesga Christmas markets last year... We'll be hearing a this 24 hours in London fir years tae come, it's the furthest he's travelled since Blackpool (cos we aw know Ibiza wis a lie).

Anyway, wit a day eh ma luvlies?! Oor wee Maz creaming his Y-fronts er the instahuns and getting pics way them, al no be surprised if he prints them oot and tries to put the pics oan another glass bauble. He'll be gawn inty work giddy as can be trying tae flex that he met 'celebrities' and in fact they're so close 'LIT THAT ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ' bleeping delusional wee loser at the end a the day. Zoph and Stace will be gawn back tae their mansions tae slag him oaf aw night but aye spine bright hens ๐Ÿ’Ž
Part oaf history the day, wull never remember where ah wuz when the queen died, but ken when Marion met Hinch and nae debates!

Mair cream in Marion's Y-fronts than aw the cakes in the cake restaurant the day ma lovelie ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Well apart from that one little picture on Hinch's story (which lets face it after the meltdown he had when she went tae paisley was only done to pacify him) he's been snubbed on Stacey's grid and no further mention of him off Hinch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Caption this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stacy - "Mario, you poor bastard living in that flat in Beirut, you could have had a Pickle cottage if you had fleeced everyone like we do"
Mario - "oan yoursel hen, we move"
Hinch - "I can't understand a word the he says"
20230117_164035.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
A book? A BOOK?? Aye Ann, he can barely string a quote together for a reel, but heโ€™s currently penning the next โ€˜The Secretโ€™. Have a word wae ya self Ann
Ahv taken the liberty of mocking up the front cover and so forth.

Screenshot_20230117-215319~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Caption this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stacy - "Mario, you poor bastard living in that flat in Beirut, you could have had a Pickle cottage if you had fleeced everyone like we do"
View attachment 1890566
The colour of his face and the glowing forehead ...sweating buckets he is !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Caption this ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1890566
Looks like Stacey is saying who the duck invited this wee ned.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You have to go and see the actual video because he looks so awkward ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20230117-220738_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-220803_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You have to go and see the actual video because he looks so awkward ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 1890620View attachment 1890622
And just like that... We have a new thread.
Wee creep, he must had been star struck touching SS awkwardly.
Ohhhhmmygood guys like I can't believe I met SS I even got to touch her, memories forever.
SS at home arranging a restraining order out on Marion, really creepy, Ned red faced tit breath man kept trying get to close to me Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.