Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finding it weird that they're at the cinema now.
Does that Clare live close by, as in a short taxi ride away from his?
Screenshot_20230114-193903_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 17
Wow those wings are really taking her to heights beyond wit I imagined ma lovelies…row E in the local cinema

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t blame you and I work in a very similar role and the stress is unreal. i honestly wasn’t saying cleaners were thick just Mazdas sheer sense of entitlement made me pure see red. I cannae even blame the lethals🍹 for ma stupid comment either. Although mr orange had just woken me up fae a sugar comma on ma danyell special.
I, Orangeboom is also that thick I don’t know how to delete ma shady comment either. Once again I’m sorry if I offended anyone
I take no offence ma lovely, just putting it out there that we’re not all thick. I know an ex headmistress and a ex nurse all cleaners too. Get yourself some marigolds and a minky hen and get yourself out of that stressful environment 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rendall looks lit the last time she took a bath was in 2008. Boggin bleep🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Clearly he’s had a full fallout with the ‘this mums journey’ woman, because she didn’t tell him Hinch was calling that time, as she’s not been involved in anything at his house and vice versa. He wouldn’t dream of falling out with Hinch as he’s literally nothing without the odd shout out from her, even though it was her decision not to go and visit him too.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.