Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he says it’s the best hoover he has ever had? I thought he moved out of his Aunts, straight in with Derek? So far from being the ‘best’ hoover, it is in fact just his ‘second‘ hoover. He says he thought for a year and a half before purchasing? So that implies that he bought it even although the Dyson still worked? what a wasteful prick.

I am going to sneak out tonight and put up a massive ’sold’ sign in the window of that house, that’ll learn him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely ho
He said some facemask leaves your skin feeling buttery. Who the duck wants their face to feel buttery
Pmsfl I know! He said he doesn’t like his skin getting to oily but then said the product leaves it buttery 😂😂 he is a joke

Reactions: 3
Finally managed to brave his stories. My favourite part about the Shark cleaning saga was how many times he said ‘once-t’ 🤣

Had to laugh at him saying he needed two hands to push the buttons on his Hoover. I bet his strangler fingers could have reached and he could have done it one handed.

What was with his latest TikTok?! Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is so verbally inept that I don't know about you lot, but sometimes when I'm talking / typing / thinking I will find myself puzzling over a word because bloody Melvin has wormed his vocabulary into my head.
Right?! Please for the love of G od someone gift him a dictionary, what about you bint Hinch? We know you love Mario so much! Help your ‘friend’out.

Shut up you pretentious fanny. just eat a packet of ready salted or cheese and onion like most normal folk. The delivery guys must love you with your essential items 🙄

5C7C94A1-743C-4D8E-A632-7E0C4E99C16C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Right?! Please for the love of G od someone gift him a dictionary, what about you bint Hinch? We know you love Mario so much! Help your ‘friend’out.

Shut up you pretentious fanny. just eat a packet of ready salted or cheese and onion like most normal folk. The delivery guys must love you with your essential items 🙄

View attachment 103330
WTF why has he bought pretentious flavoured crissss?
It'll be hilarious if he doesn't like them, but instead of donating them to a food bank or someone in need I think he'd force feed them to Derek and wee baby gerraalll Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF why has he bought pretentious flavoured crissss?
It'll be hilarious if he doesn't like them, but instead of donating them to a food bank or someone in need I think he'd force feed them to Derek and wee baby gerraalll Rayn
Yes. Exactly. He could easily donate a box to a food bank who will need it. I hope Rayn pisses on those boxes and shreds the packets of crissss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think he’ll be on the tenancy agreement. He said during the rat drama only dereks name was on the door and derek went to council so that hit me as odd! I’m annoyed at him using febreeze daily. No wonder he’s as much wrong with him! I thought it was a now and again thing.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’ll be on the tenancy agreement. He said during the rat drama only dereks name was on the door and derek went to council so that hit me as odd! I’m annoyed at him using febreeze daily. No wonder he’s as much wrong with him! I thought it was a now and again thing.
It's layers, upon layers of artificially scented sprays all day, every day. I imagine there's a 10m ring around his flat that he built from the ground up where nothing grows.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think he’ll be on the tenancy agreement. He said during the rat drama only dereks name was on the door and derek went to council so that hit me as odd!
I thought it was odd he broadcast that he wasn't on the tenancy agreement, is he still allowed to live there?
On the plus side I think it means Derek could boot him out any time he fancied.
Maybe Mario is trying to keep him in a chemically induced haze.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was odd he broadcast that he wasn't on the tenancy agreement, is he still allowed to live there?
On the plus side I think it means Derek could boot him out any time he fancied.
Maybe Mario is trying to keep him in a chemically induced haze.
I wonder if they pay "fuhl cooncil tax" or is our Dezza getting the lone person discount!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Exactly. Just open the bloody window!!

Reactions: 4
He's spent £45 now but also tagged the company.

On the beg for bleeping crisss during a global health crisis.

What a fackin liberty! 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He's spent £45 now but also tagged the company.

On the beg for bleeping crisss during a global health crisis.

What a fackin liberty! 😠
So, he bought 72 packs of crisss for £45, so 62p a pack?? I hope they are full size packs and not multi pack size.

Reactions: 5
Considering Debenhams is in the news today for being close to collapse (again) he should be saving his money not wasting it on bloody criss.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 103330
I don’t think that’s crisps, it’s empty boxes Derek has got for Mario’s belongings!
Maybe he is kicking him out. Or on his walk he meet a druggie selling them, and when he opens up the boxes they’ll be a couple of dead rats on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.