Cleaning with Mario #9 Baldilocks & The Three Hairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Frankensooze I actually want to do this for you and get a pic (When we’re allowed out again 😄) I’m thinking I go all ‘fan like’ and swoon over his awesomeness just for the sheer fun of it 😂

It probably has a choice of bathrooms for his lounge display unit to be housed in too 😉
What’s with the bottle of Febreeze in the lounge too? Oh and I have that cabinet in my bathroom 🤣

I think he would make that house boujie and plush. He could take us on a decoring jurney
Decoring!!!! That’s the word I was looking for! 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone buy that house ASAP just to spite the gif please!!!!! Then we can all watch his disappointment jurneee 🤣 in fact let’s all chip in a few quid each and buy it for wee Deek 🤣

Also, ahmso glad he posted 83845 stories showing us all how to clean a Hoover! Honest to god, I’vehad my own bought hoose for 23 years now that I build from the grun up and this has changed my life! Completely! I’d never have known to to clean a Hoover filter if it wasn’t for this angel (yes angle)I bloody wish Hoover companies would just include a set of instructions with theirsmall appliances. Thank the lord for mario. I’m going to personally write to the lord provost of paisley and ask for him to be rewarded for his “national services to Instagram” Cos he pure deserves it so he does! If anyone deserves it it’s him. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is so verbally inept that I don't know about you lot, but sometimes when I'm talking / typing / thinking I will find myself puzzling over a word because bloody Melvin has wormed his vocabulary into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even my phone got bored watching him clean the shark, he really is the person at work you do anything to avoid isn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even my phone got bored watching him clean the shark, he really is the person at work you do anything to avoid isn't he.
Melvin has loads of great mates! Don't forget the country dancing at the working mens club with Sandra, Colleen and Barbara. Then the losing of the phone that wasn't lost at all?
I think the BBC should commission Melvin to do a show recounting all the Hi-larious things that have ever happened to him, like flashing the postie. He could do it like Ronnie Corbett sitting on a massive leather chair. Melvin will be like the Vera Lynn of the corona era

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is so verbally inept that I don't know about you lot, but sometimes when I'm talking / typing / thinking I will find myself puzzling over a word because bloody Melvin has wormed his vocabulary into my head.
Honestly he makes me embarrassed that we’re from the same planet never mind the same country!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t the manuals for ones like Dyson and Shark usually say to only wash the filters in water and nothing else? But he soaked his in water with Zoflora? Why would you need to disinfect a filter from a vacuum cleaner?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm practically Scottish the noo ma lovelie.

Don’t the manuals for ones like Dyson and Shark usually say to only wash the filters in water and nothing else? But he soaked his in water with Zoflora? Why would you need to disinfect a filter from a vacuum cleaner?
You do that when you want to invalidate the guarantee. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Melvin has loads of great mates! Don't forget the country dancing at the working mens club with Sandra, Colleen and Barbara. Then the losing of the phone that wasn't lost at all?
I think the BBC should commission Melvin to do a show recounting all the Hi-larious things that have ever happened to him, like flashing the postie. He could do it like Ronnie Corbett sitting on a massive leather chair. Melvin will be like the Vera Lynn of the corona era
Was it the avamay party he went to, looked awkward all night, went to bed early, and locked naughty Derek out of their room? 😁

I am your Scotlandish wifington! Ooooooooh ma lovelie, would ya like me to pat youse fase? [/melvinspeak]
So aye, pat some o that crease release on ma eczeema lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, the 'wild night out' Melvin could teach these youngsters a thing or two couldn't he?
Actually thinking of a chair and Melvin I'm getting Jim'll Fix it Vibes😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Am actually pishing myself laughing 😂 how the duck is he so illiterate!!! We need a mario dictionary
You mean dicktionary?

How full was his dirt bucket by the way! I empty mine after each room. Filth
I've posted before weeks ago this clatty cunts dirty box , and it looks like he still hadnt emptied it , I empty mine after each use.
Screenshot_20200324-101421_Instagram.jpg

Cleaning with marion should be renamed clatty bleep marion ...so aye and so forth

Last edited:
  • Haha
You mean dicktionary?

I've posted before weeks ago this clatty cunts dirty box , and it looks like he still hadnt emptied it , I empty mine after each use.
View attachment 103152

Cleaning with marion should be renamed clatty bleep marion ...so aye and so forth
Come to think of it..... Have we ever seen a bin in his tat cave?

Or does he have a communal shoot? 👀

• Haha
  • Sad
You mean dicktionary?

View attachment 103152

Surely a mix of all that dust build up in that shark and the fact that hes steeping the filter in zofolora makes it a fire waiting to happen?!

Come to think of it..... Have we ever seen a bin in his tat cave?

Or does he have a communal shoot? 👀
He probably uses his bespoke dior carrier bags on the door handle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.