Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how he doesnā€™t just say coat. Like people are meant to be jealous of the bespoke brand ā€˜Superdryā€™.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Treatit hisself for the wiki: 2x vinyl. Nay idea where he bought them but Ā£21.99 + Ā£24.99 on HMV.

Wee Costa buns and something he'll be paying the price for šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

Screenshot_20230107-195811_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-195752_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-195801_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will pay the price but he needs it? Heā€™s literally got cotton wool between his ears hasnā€™t he. Why on earth would you eat something thatā€™s going to have you shitting through the eye of a needle? Thereā€™s literally nothing worse than the stomach pain that comes with having the shits like that! If he worked on his diet then he wouldnā€™t be shitting himself so often!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ā€˜Feartā€™ has someone got him thesaurus for Christmas and he trying to sound intelligent? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Runs tae tattle tae say wtf is this new Marionism in the name feart.

Goggled it and discovered its an actual proper word.

Swiftly back intae my ain lane I go.

Sorry aboot that fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure what to make of his vinyl record choices.
Spice Girls, Fleetwood Mac, Amy Winehouse and Mariah Carey.

Will suit his mood swings I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he doesn't want to have bumming fort fun he could just tell Derek that, or fake a headache like the rest of us. Giving himself the shits seems a bit extreme.
I wonder if he waits in the bumming fort wearing nothing but his shart card?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The fact he planks that bleeping clothes horse in the middle a living room still makes me screamšŸ˜­ I know heā€™s got nae place in the hovel but at least donā€™t show it on the gram ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Will pay the price but he needs it? Heā€™s literally got cotton wool between his ears hasnā€™t he. Why on earth would you eat something thatā€™s going to have you shitting through the eye of a needle? Thereā€™s literally nothing worse than the stomach pain that comes with having the shits like that! If he worked on his diet then he wouldnā€™t be shitting himself so often!!
Wee Deek says he's fed up joabby jabbing so he huz tae clean oot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wee Deek says he's fed up joabby jabbing so he huz tae clean oot.
Jobby jabbing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve no heard that saying since a was in P6 ma lovelie šŸ’€

Am still clutching ma beak at ā€œaw cosy on the busā€. Heā€™s wan simple bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.