Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do their free bus passes not work in December or something? Waits until a miserable January Saturday to head through to the capital city, which hosts the biggest Christmas market in Scotland!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This c*nts having a laugh int he?

Edinburgh...for a Costa 😂😂😂

Aw I'm here to see what he comes home with. Bet he's hame and jammies on for 7 aswell the stoater

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A bus to Edinburgh to get a costa. Wow. He has no clue. So many lovely wee coffee shops which aren’t chains, and this wee slut picks Costa. He really needs to get out more
But mierdre only supports small business hen so aye IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s crazy how much he wet his knickers about Christmas for months and didn’t once go into Edinburgh or even Glasgow during the festive period to see the lights or Christmas markets. Just sat in the bedsit the whole of December. 🙈 surely the Dome is a must for any Christmas fanatic??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He doesn’t like Christmas at aw, he just makes it a personality, an excuse to buy tat, an excuse to stay home cosy and dae duck aw. Basically the same as the other 11 months of the year. As others have said, no Christmas markets, nights out, NOTHING. There’s nae cleaning that gets done now, absolutely scraping the barrel to post anything. So irrelevant and pointless, I’m convinced people hate follow him only. He brings nothing to this app. (No ma quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s crazy how much he wet his knickers about Christmas for months and didn’t once go into Edinburgh or even Glasgow during the festive period to see the lights or Christmas markets. Just sat in the bedsit the whole of December. 🙈 surely the Dome is a must for any Christmas fanatic??!
That's a bit harsh ma lovelie, he showed us the Christmas bins ...ah mean lights oaf Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's just posted that they are aww cosy on the bus home. Already! Did they literally just go for a Costa? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Cosy on a bus back from Edinburgh is not worth mentioning on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aww hens! Not content with there being enough bad in the world, I watched his singing. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs. All the places they could have went to and we get a picture from Costa's 🙈
Every visit we do to Edinburgh l always book afternoon tea at the Dome. I bet he's never even done one of the bus tours either.
He's so pathetic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All cosy on the pissy bus. Such a wank stain. What happen to deeks learning to drive ? Didn’t he have car fresheners picked out for him ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
didn’t think he had been on tic toc that long to be following anyone 🙄
F7D3605C-23B0-4755-9870-7FB96418227F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the duck gets a bus to Edinburgh and who gets cosy on a bus??
i haven't been on a peasant wagon in a long time have they made cosy now??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.